• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Another thread?
    I'm moving to the 2014 drought thread.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• What the moron won't tell you is that the forecast for Fri and Sat was nailed perfectly and that he is avoiding the other thread like the plague because he got completely owned in it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sunday Night into Monday morning was a bust though, from what I could tell with limited internet access.

In his defense....
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• What about today? If I didn't get 5" of rain today I'd be stunned. I had a lake where I've never seen standing water in the last 25 years. That was torrential.

I realize it was isolated, at best, but still, that was a lot of rain.

Comment

Comment

• http://youtu.be/xNuv2HQYSEI
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                I can't stop watching. Especially in Indiana, Apolois, Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                  I like the one: " if anyone is living in Indiana".

Comment

• Powerful Storm is on its way for Auckland New Zealand on Tuesday June 10, 2014 and it will bring 30+ mm of Rain and it will bring Very Strong Winds and Damag...

Great line: "gonna be a ton of rain, a lot of rain, on the coast of New Zealand, especially along the shores".

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltMhlAR97W4

Great line: "gonna be a ton of rain, a lot of rain, on the coast of New Zealand, especially along the shores".
                      BE PREPARED!!!

Don't open up your umbrellas or they'll get broken!!!
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• In all honesty, I love listening to Frankie MacDonald! I can't listen to his entire weather forecasts, but I enjoy them in bits and pieces.

You have to give it up to him, he's autistic, but isn't letting that stop him. Props to Frankie MacDonald in his own TV station in Sydney, Nova Scotia!

Comment

• Yeah, and if Frankie MacDonald says "People in Wichita, Kansas, especially people east of the turnpike, be prepared!!!"

Well, you better be prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            Frankie is like a train wreck - you just can't stop watching. So glad he's there to perform a valuable public service. ;)

I hope the good folks Great Bend, Hays, Salina, etc. were prepared Monday for their 125mm+ of rain.
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Capture.jpg

Comment

• The southern tip of Florida is the most surprising find on the map.

Comment

Working...
                                X