Potential Drought Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Friggin monsoon in Ralston! Not a flash flood warning but a "holy **** where the hell is Moses!" flood warning.

Yep, Ralston is north.... and EAST of the turnpike.
    Or even Noah.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      Or even Noah.
      Yeah, that guy too.

It did finally quit raining for now.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Still raining here.... At least when the storms hit, I didn't lose power. We usually lose power in storms. Something about being north and east of the turnpike, storms always knock out our power.
        Not sure about your electrical provider in the Omaha area, but down here Westar does their best to annihilate any tree within a 100 foot radius of a power line. They call it "ReliabiliTree", but it is really RemovaTree. Since they started this freakishly aggressive cutback program probably 10 years ago, outages have gone way down. Personally, I'll take a few hours of outage per year in exchange for people keeping their trees, especially in generally treeless (from a native standpoint) central Kansas.

Comment

I guess I should just cut it short and say goodbye. Tomorrow, we here north and east of the turnpike are assured to get heavy winds, more wind then you will ever see at a Democratic national convention, hail, big hail the size of a Johnson County chicks ass, tornadoes, big effing tornadoes that were used to make the movie Sharknado, and heavy rain, yes, heavy, heavy rain. We're not talking about normal heavy rain, we're talking holy **** I'm gonna die! rain!

Dofo needs to get his goldfish up here now! This ain't a place for man nor beast, but goldfish should be good.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Hopefully you won't have one of these rascals:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I guess I should just cut it short and say goodbye. Tomorrow, we here north and east of the turnpike are assured to get heavy winds, more wind then you will ever see at a Democratic national convention, hail, big hail the size of a Johnson County chicks ass, tornadoes, big effing tornadoes that were used to make the movie Sharknado, and heavy rain, yes, heavy, heavy rain. We're not talking about normal heavy rain, we're talking holy **** I'm gonna die! rain!

Dofo needs to get his goldfish up here now! This ain't a place for man nor beast, but goldfish should be good.
              Well I am no Boyscout, so take these survival tips with a grain of salt, but you better run outside and shoot all your ammo in the air or the bullets could fly around and spontaneously explode during the sharknado. If you do see any sharks, hide behind the JoCo chicks. And lastly, never EVER invite DOFO to your house.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sharknado was the best science documentary that I ever saw.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Guess we know what DOESN'T work as a shark repellent.

Comment

Alright, now we have the Canadian meteorologists weighing in on my demise tonight. Watch the video, this is serious ****!

Severe Thunderstorms is on its way for Nebraska on Tuesday June 3, 2014 and it will bring 30+ mm of rain and some damaging winds and large hail and it will b...

Comment

Alright, now we have the Canadian meteorologists weighing in on my demise tonight. Watch the video, this is serious ****!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=CqBvukS8tqc
                        Dogs and wolves, that is serious ****.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The Weather Channel just upgraded our TorCon index up to 11!

Comment

The way they acting up here today one would think Nebraska never gets no storms.
                            Last edited by DwShock; June 3, 2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              They way they acting up here today one would think Nebraska never gets no storms.
                              Silly Nebraskans. Don't they realize that we are north and east of the turnpike?

Comment

Fortunately you are not up against the once-a-century, epic Goldfishzilla.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X