Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you welcome White Castle w/ open arms if it came back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    I want Whataburger.

Last time I seen a hardees was when I was on the turnpike however I believe they tore that one down.
    Nope... it's there in Emporia right off the highway. I try to eat there everytime im on my way to KC. Still good!

Comment

Put White Castle somewhere on North Rock....it'll go like gangbusters!
      Jocks & Jills
      3236 N. Rock Rd
      Wichita, KS 67226
      316-260-9800
      http://www.jocks-jills.com
      http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Originally posted by wxkid23
        I want Whataburger.

Last time I seen a hardees was when I was on the turnpike however I believe they tore that one down.
        Nope... it's there in Emporia right off the highway. I try to eat there everytime im on my way to KC. Still good!
        Edit... I think your thinking of the one that was near Wellington that is now a Mickey D's.

Comment

They suck! Eat at Culvers or Winsteads 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I want Whataburger.

Edit... I think your thinking of the one that was near Wellington that is now a Mickey D's.
            nah there was one that wasnt to far outside of Wichita on the turnpike.

Its still a drive but its not to bad for Hardees. oh well its gone now.

I remember when the old bosleys on seneca used to be a hardees.

Comment

I would hit up White Castle, it's good and cheap.

Freddy's is good but I'm sorry to see Dad's on North Rock close.

Bring in Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, those are two pretty good chains.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Definately Cheesecake factory, I'm not sure about CPK. California cuisine seems a bit too weird for me and vietnamese people eat some odd, ODD things.

Comment

Forget the rest just go to Salina for the best burgers on the face of the earth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUChen8bvy8

Place has been around for nearly a century. The only bad part is you'll wreak of burgers until your next shower.

Comment

I sure thought there was a White Castle around back in the 80's. Could be wrong though. While it might be nice having them back I share a prior poster in wanting Whatabuger to come to Kansas.

You know - times sure have changed. When I grew up my parents took me and my sister to Sandies, Griffs, Hardees, and A & W. Sadly, all are pretty much gone (there used to be an A & W in Wellington that may still be there).

Comment

I've been to an A & W a few times and wasn't overly impressed. Although that could just be because I'm not a fan of the root beer. It's crap compared to Barq's.

I'm not intrigued though about this whole White Castle thing. I'm gonna have to hit one up when given the chance.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                        Definately Cheesecake factory, I'm not sure about CPK. California cuisine seems a bit too weird for me and vietnamese people eat some odd, ODD things.

The Thai Chicken and Jamaican Jerk are great...
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

I chill at White Castle, 'cause it's the best,
                          But I'm fly at Fatburger when I'm way out west.

Check IT

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Jack N The Box to me is the best fast food restaurant that is not around this area. We have an A&W here in the metropolis that is Iola, KS along with a McDonalds, Sonic, Taco Bell, but I would give anything to have a Jack n The Box. As far as White Castle goes, I might partake if Wichita ever got one on the way to a ball game. I remember there being one on Metcalf in the KC burbs back in the day.
                            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                              Jack N The Box to me is the best fast food restaurant that is not around this area. We have an A&W here in the metropolis that is Iola, KS along with a McDonalds, Sonic, Taco Bell, but I would give anything to have a Jack n The Box. As far as White Castle goes, I might partake if Wichita ever got one on the way to a ball game. I remember there being one on Metcalf in the KC burbs back in the day.
                              You can't possibly be serious. Jack-N-The Box?

Comment

I've heard my wife mention Jack-N-The-Box before. Was it located where the Spangles at Kellog & Rock is at? I think she mentioned that as we drove by there.

Comment

Working...
                                X