2024 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

I caught a glimpse of a couple of the points in the men's match against Qatar. The Qatar players were athletic freaks of nature. Hard to imagine them not taking gold.
    ​​
    They were really good for sure.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• My wife says the spacing in the 110M hurdles is a metaphor for her anxiety. Lmao

Comment

• Okay I'll admit Snoop Dogg has been kinda entertaining. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Okay I'll admit Snoop Dogg has been kinda entertaining. Lol
          I was disappointed at first to see NBC giving him quality airtime, but he's totally redeemed himself...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Wow! Another finish for the ages…

Wow!!! This was fantastic!!

Comment

• Man, Rooks in the Steeple getting a silver was awesome too!

Comment

• The US Women's Synchronized Swimming routine was quite cheeky.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Wow! Another finish for the ages…

A classic example of "Where there is a will, there is a way!".

Comment

• Unnecessary taunting from the Dutch at the end of the Men's Field Hockey match. Came close to blows. Wouldn't have blamed the Germans (don't say that very often).

Comment

• Hate to say it, but not sad that Noah Lyles didn't get the double. Apparently Botswana wasn't all that scared (nor was Kenny Bednarak).

Comment

• US men sprinters haven't done much but talk for close to 30 years.

Has been a ton of fun watching the distance, field and many of the women this Olympics though!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Hate to say it, but not sad that Noah Lyles didn't get the double. Apparently Botswana wasn't all that scared (nor was Kenny Bednarak).
                          Based on the semis it seemed that Lyles had literally lost a step in between the 100M final and the 200M semifinal.

Also, Kenny's story is really cool.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• LOL @ Serbia hand-checking and holding the entire possession and complaining when a foul finally gets called.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• SML with yet another world record and the incredibly likable Anna Cockrell beating Dutch great Femke Bol out for silver. Sydney is amazing. Her time over the hurdles would have been around 5th in the OPEN 400. Expect her to run in the 4X400 vs Bol in the anchor leg.

DId anyone see Duplantis get interviewed earlier today?

The Americans are DEEP trouble vs Serbia. They are down 76-63 going to the 4th. Steph Curry was acting like a clown early (he was hot for sure) but Serbia was matching his scorching start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Based on the semis it seemed that Lyles had literally lost a step in between the 100M final and the 200M semifinal.

Also, Kenny's story is really cool.
                                He was wearing a mask when interviewed by Louis Johnson after the race. Said he tested positive for Covid on Tuesday. The winning time was elite so I'm not sure it mattered if he had Covid or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X