NFL 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I guess the officials could have missed him lined up illegally, and could have missed him jumping the count, but both? No.
    Chiefs haters point to Taylor. However, anyone who watches OT play will see both lining up a little behind every game, and getting off quick happen with all of the good O Tackles. It’s not isolated to one player, or even two. I was watching the Carton Show (football talk), and he accused the NFL of cheating for the Chiefs because of a play that he said officials missed (Chargers game). Lots os Chiefs haters out there now because they “win” too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Chiefs haters point to Taylor. However, anyone who watches OT play will see both lining up a little behind every game, and getting off quick happen with all of the good O Tackles. It’s not isolated to one player, or even two. I was watching the Carton Show (football talk), and he accused the NFL of cheating for the Chiefs because of a play that he said officials missed (Chargers game). Lots os Chiefs haters out there now because they “win” too much.
      you can watch the tape or not

Comment

There is definitely a foul here. Watching the replay in slow mo, the first offender in this play is the Charger whose helmet crosses the line of scrimmage before the Chiefs RT even begins to move. His foot is already questionable, but by the time the ball is snapped his head is clearly well forward of his foot. Offside, defense!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

My question is do you watch any other tape? Everyone pushes boundaries. I showed you tape of Eagles Lane Johnson who is accused of the same thing. Just not on national telecast tv.
          Last edited by Shockm; October 24, 2023, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Johnson has always been accused of starting quickly. Taylor is lined up at flanker, however.

Comment

Johnson has always been accused of starting quickly. Taylor is lined up at flanker, however.
              If there is a difference, between Lane Johnson and Taylors head and outside foot, it's miniscule.

Comment

That's the Jayhawks' "everybody else does it" response.

Comment

Chiefs getting thumped at Denver 21-9 with 2 minutes left. KC has not scored in the 2nd half. Ouch!!

Comment

KC needs a punt returner who can catch

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      KC needs a punt returner who can catch
                      Mecole will be fine.

Losing to Denver sucks as they're not a good team. The fact that KC had so many turnovers and was still in the game until that 4th and 22 drive tells you just how bad Denver is.

If KC hadn't gifted Denver extra possessions in good field position this game would have been fine.

Though Andy Reid needs to let someone else call plays inside the redzone. He gets way too cute all the time and almost everything he calls goes side to side and he takes playmaking options away from Pat and mostly ignores the best TE to play the game.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Wichita by EB - Restaurants and bars open for the Chiefs game at 8:30 a.m.

It’s safe to say most people reading this won’t be watching the Kansas City Chiefs play at Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt, Germany. If you are looking to get out of the house, there are plenty of restaurants and bars showing the game at 8:30 a.m.

The Chiefs take on the Miami Dolphins at 8:30 a.m. CST on Sunday, November 5. Some area restaurants are leaning into their midwestern hospitality and opening early. Here are some spots to don your red, have an early beer, and cheer on the Chiefs… or Dolphins… or whatever line you’re taking for the game.
                        Different places are having different specials. The known list follows and what they're doing for the game (food/drink) you can find within the link.

Air Capital Cigar
                        Bronx Pizza & Pints
                        Bubba's 33
                        Champs 316 Bar & Grill
                        Chicken N Pickle
                        Dirty D's
                        Doug's Place
                        Emerson Biggins Old Town
                        Emerson Biggins Sports Bar & Grill - West
                        The Greens at Terradyne
                        The Hill Bar & Grill
                        Jumbo's Beef & Brew
                        The Keg Sports Bar & Grill
                        Kely's Family Diner
                        Little Busters Sports Bar
                        Mulligan's Pub
                        Oasis Lounge
                        Old Chicago Old Town
                        O'Malley's Irish Pub
                        The Outpost at Cheney Lake
                        Port of Wichita
                        Pumphouse
                        Rain Bistro & Lounge
                        The Rusted Rooster
                        The Rusty Nail
                        Side Pockets
                        SouthRock Billiards and Sports Bar
                        Spaulding's Food & Drink
                        The Triangle Club
                        Twin Peaks (East and West)
                        Walt's East

I'm always looking for an excuse to have some biscuits and gravy and may find myself at Spaulding's for the game. Though I know they have some other options too that sound appealing.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Deadspin sports reporter/blogger creates a racist “black face” hoax against 9 or 10 year old Chiefs fan (reported by Outkick that boy is only 5 years old, but I think he’s a little older than that). Boys family is actually a member of a Native American Tribe. This media hoax reminds people of the Covington Catholic accusations of a high school student. Deadspin may face being sued.

https://thepostmillennial.com/deadsp...ing-black-face

Comment

Failed manufactured controversy aside, that headdress the kid is wearing is badass.

Comment

Not only are the kid and his family Native Americans, I've seen reports that his father is on the council of their tribe.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The Seattle vs Dallas game has to be setting a record for most flags in a game. Terribly annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X