NFL 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the guy that posted this claims that this video is from today in KC
    Last edited by pinstripers; February 14, 2024, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CaptainLlama15/s...70896235352446

and another one

Comment

• Comment

• My prediction is that words got exchanged, fight broke out, guns went off in a crowded spot, stray bullets went flying. Not some planned, targeted event like the national media will probably run with. Doesn’t change the fact that it was really bad.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• From what I have seen so far three under arrest are black.

Wonder if this will be deemed a hate crime?

Wonder what Bob Lutz thinks?
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Probably gang and drug related, which it usually is.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How does the guy in a white shirt know this is a bad guy?
                Apparently the guy was carrying a rifle. In the video, after he's tackled, you can see someone pick it up and move it against the wall.

Comment

• 1 dead, 22 injured, so far. Yikes.

Comment

• I believe many of the injuries are children, probably from the "panic rush" to get away.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Apparently the guy was carrying a rifle. In the video, after he's tackled, you can see someone pick it up and move it against the wall.
                      Nice
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        I believe many of the injuries are children, probably from the "panic rush" to get away.
                        I just saw on news that Children's Mercy is treating 11 children that were shot. That just cannot be right....I pray it isn't.

Comment

• from one of my KC friends:

"One was tackled on video right next to my nephew. They just updated to apparently two different crime scenes, up to 22 people with gunshot wounds. Our police source says one fight may have been two wannabe bangers running into each other randomly and started shooting."

Comment

• It only takes one or two morons to ruin a great thing forever. Will KC ever have another open celebratory parade again, or will they let these bastards ruin it forever? Do we have resolve as Americans anymore or do we cave to fear from now on out?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              It only takes one or two morons to ruin a great thing forever. Will KC ever have another open celebratory parade again, or will they let these bastards ruin it forever? Do we have resolve as Americans anymore or do we cave to fear from now on out?
                              Public hanging! Make it tomorrow.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Travis Kelce is apologizing for his behavior at the Super Bowl. The Kansas City Chiefs player was called out by his brother, Philadelphia Eagles player Jason Kelce. “Coach Reid knows how much I love to play for him,” says Travis. “It's definitely unacceptable.”

Comment

Working...
                                X