No announcement yet.

NFL 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're pretty sure it's just a bone bruise and there's a strong belief he should be back next week.

The KC WRs were brutal last night. Mahomes made a lot of good passes in tough situations that were simply dropped, including the pick 6 which was a perfect pass that went right through Toney's hands.

Eliminate the massive amount of drops and KC wins last night.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

AND three dropped passes by Toney plus two terrible play calls ( jet sweeps for losses on short yardage situations ).........brutal schedule going forward
      Brutal? How so?

Chiefs are in a division that is without question bottom half of the league, and probably bottom quarter. They get both of their most likely competitors for the 1 seed at home in Buffalo and Cincy. Not sure how an NFL schedule for the defending SB champs sets up a lot better for a team. The Chiefs schedule is so much easier than the Bills and Bengals it's not even funny.

Comment

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The NFL fined #Steelers RB Jaylen Warren $48,333 for illegal use of helmet in last week’s win over the #Browns. Here’s the play … which didn’t draw a flag.

Comment

I don't get that one. He was using his head to try and ward off a tackle. The other guy is using his head too.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I don't get that one. He was using his head to try and ward off a tackle. The other guy is using his head too.

Did you slow it down or go sort of "frame by frame"? The offensive player did put his helmet down into the defender's head, first.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Did you slow it down or go sort of "frame by frame"? The offensive player did put his helmet down into the defender's head, first.
                  I think it's debatable who was using their head first. Regardless, both players seem to be using their head in a normal "football way" to me. Neither is spearing the other, they are just using their heads in an expected way. Nothing dirty by either one from what I see.

Comment

Chiefs putting an absolute ass whooping on da Bears, and it's only halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      The NFL fined #Steelers RB Jaylen Warren $48,333 for illegal use of helmet in last week’s win over the #Browns. Here’s the play … which didn’t draw a flag.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...50385036210646
                      I have zero issues with the fine. The defender lowered as one would do to make a tackle. The RB absolutely led with his head to be the point of impact. That wasn't simply two guys getting low and helmets hitting.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Chiefs putting an absolute ass whooping on da Bears, and it's only halftime.
                        And T. Swift was dropping F bombs
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Comment

You have to do a little reading Pin. It's an NFL conspiracy. LOL

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/3...-starts-49ers/

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You have to do a little reading Pin. It's an NFL conspiracy. LOL

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/3...-starts-49ers/
                              I guess the officials could have missed him lined up illegally, and could have missed him jumping the count, but both? No.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I guess the officials could have missed him lined up illegally, and could have missed him jumping the count, but both? No.
                                From that angle, you can't tell if he was actually lined up illegally. Also, that's way too close in timing of the ball being snapped to say it is a false start. Definitely too damn close to say it's an obvious false start.

Also, if you look through the thread you posted, you can see where the Chargers tackle was getting away with the same thing. Though the video I saw of him he was getting off sooner than Taylor was for the Chiefs.

Just because a guy moves before the other OL doesn't mean he's moving before the ball begins to move. Many of them are so close if you watch the ball that it would be impossible to tell from the sideline. Most people just see them moving before the Guard next to him. But that doesn't mean he's early, it just means he's quicker to respond to the snap count.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X