Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Mahomes’ first bit of adversity in his career. Are his true colors starting to come out?

He looked like a whiny little entitled ***** yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    This week’s Patriots-Steelers game on Thursday Night Football has an over-under point total of 30 at most sports books. That’s a shockingly low total: Although historic data on gambling can be hard to find, StatMuse.com says there hasn’t been a total that low for an NFL game since 1993.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    Crap…Dallas TD. Cowboys up by 3. Ugh.
    That ... was unexpected.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Crap…Dallas TD. Cowboys up by 3. Ugh.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Think the Cowboys done lost this one.
    I hope so. I am in a loser pool. 21 people left and 7 picked Seattle to lose. Go Seadonkeys!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

The referees willed the Cowboys to score that last TD.
    Think the Cowboys done lost this one.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    The Seattle vs Dallas game has to be setting a record for most flags in a game. Terribly annoying.
    The referees willed the Cowboys to score that last TD.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    The Seattle vs Dallas game has to be setting a record for most flags in a game. Terribly annoying.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Not only are the kid and his family Native Americans, I've seen reports that his father is on the council of their tribe.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Failed manufactured controversy aside, that headdress the kid is wearing is badass.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Deadspin sports reporter/blogger creates a racist “black face” hoax against 9 or 10 year old Chiefs fan (reported by Outkick that boy is only 5 years old, but I think he’s a little older than that). Boys family is actually a member of a Native American Tribe. This media hoax reminds people of the Covington Catholic accusations of a high school student. Deadspin may face being sued.

https://thepostmillennial.com/deadsp...ing-black-face

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Wichita by EB - Restaurants and bars open for the Chiefs game at 8:30 a.m.

It’s safe to say most people reading this won’t be watching the Kansas City Chiefs play at Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt, Germany. If you are looking to get out of the house, there are plenty of restaurants and bars showing the game at 8:30 a.m.

The Chiefs take on the Miami Dolphins at 8:30 a.m. CST on Sunday, November 5. Some area restaurants are leaning into their midwestern hospitality and opening early. Here are some spots to don your red, have an early beer, and cheer on the Chiefs… or Dolphins… or whatever line you’re taking for the game.
    Different places are having different specials. The known list follows and what they're doing for the game (food/drink) you can find within the link.

Air Capital Cigar
    Bronx Pizza & Pints
    Bubba's 33
    Champs 316 Bar & Grill
    Chicken N Pickle
    Dirty D's
    Doug's Place
    Emerson Biggins Old Town
    Emerson Biggins Sports Bar & Grill - West
    The Greens at Terradyne
    The Hill Bar & Grill
    Jumbo's Beef & Brew
    The Keg Sports Bar & Grill
    Kely's Family Diner
    Little Busters Sports Bar
    Mulligan's Pub
    Oasis Lounge
    Old Chicago Old Town
    O'Malley's Irish Pub
    The Outpost at Cheney Lake
    Port of Wichita
    Pumphouse
    Rain Bistro & Lounge
    The Rusted Rooster
    The Rusty Nail
    Side Pockets
    SouthRock Billiards and Sports Bar
    Spaulding's Food & Drink
    The Triangle Club
    Twin Peaks (East and West)
    Walt's East

I'm always looking for an excuse to have some biscuits and gravy and may find myself at Spaulding's for the game. Though I know they have some other options too that sound appealing.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    KC needs a punt returner who can catch
    Mecole will be fine.

Losing to Denver sucks as they're not a good team. The fact that KC had so many turnovers and was still in the game until that 4th and 22 drive tells you just how bad Denver is.

If KC hadn't gifted Denver extra possessions in good field position this game would have been fine.

Though Andy Reid needs to let someone else call plays inside the redzone. He gets way too cute all the time and almost everything he calls goes side to side and he takes playmaking options away from Pat and mostly ignores the best TE to play the game.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    KC needs a punt returner who can catch

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Chiefs getting thumped at Denver 21-9 with 2 minutes left. KC has not scored in the 2nd half. Ouch!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X