X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

I have it because at $6 a month I get a lot of TV shows I like available. Some older stuff like 30 Rock and Alf, the Law & Order franchise, and other things.

Yeah, I could fix myself a BLT right now.

That's Bacon, LUCKY, and tomatah.

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    The Peacock thing is bullshit.

I have a friend that has it (I don't know why) so we're all going over to his place. He's got a nice golf setup in the garage that will entertain us for a while prior to the game so that's a perk.
    I have it because at $6 a month I get a lot of TV shows I like available. Some older stuff like 30 Rock and Alf, the Law & Order franchise, and other things.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Also just read something about how it being exclusively on Peacock means that Canadian fans of the NFL cannot watch as Peacock doesn't stream live events in Canada. Apparently it was the same issue with Paramount+ for the Chiefs game last week.

I'm assuming it's not only an issue in Canada. Maybe there's some other streaming service available for Euro fans that they naturally use to watch NFL games and it doesn't cost any more. But if you had to subscribe to something new just for one game, that would really suck.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    The Peacock thing is bullshit.

I have a friend that has it (I don't know why) so we're all going over to his place. He's got a nice golf setup in the garage that will entertain us for a while prior to the game so that's a perk.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Chiefs aren't good enough this season to warrant freezing your butt off for 3 hours.
    Here's what I know. My mom loves the Chiefs. She will be sad the game is on Peacock. I have a Peacock subscription because the Office streams on Peacock (for one, as does the Tour de France), and Saturday I will sign out of my devices, go over to her house, and hopefully sign in so she can watch the game.

Now who's a good boy?

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Chiefs aren't good enough this season to warrant freezing your butt off for 3 hours.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I don't know how much you'd have to pay me to watch a Chief's game from the upper deck. And that's before the cold.

It would be a lot.
    I've watched most of my Chiefs games from the upper deck, and towards the top of it. It's really not that bad. Granted, the weather was never horrible for those games.

The cold ass game I went to we were in the lower bowl, just under the second deck. Can't imagine how much it would have sucked at the top.

Lower bowl seats are going for under $100 for tomorrow's game. I believe it's expected to be close to zero degrees at kickoff.

Leave a comment:

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I don't know how much you'd have to pay me to watch a Chief's game from the upper deck. And that's before the cold.

It would be a lot.
    I sat in the upper deck a couple of times and it wasn't a bad view at all. It's almost as if you're on top of the action.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I've only been to 2 Chiefs games in person. The first time had good seats and great weather. Second time, seats were very high up, it was windy and colder than a witch's t*t. Haven't been back (and won't be). SHOXAAC , you are a wise man.
    I always had you for a great judge of character!

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

It would be a lot.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I have a great seat…my room temperature family room recliner, steps away from cold beer and hot chile. I have the greatest vantage point for all the action including the 5 close ups per quarter of what part of the suite Taylor Swift is in.

Seriously, I gave up comp seats on the 50 yard line. No regrets.
    I've only been to 2 Chiefs games in person. The first time had good seats and great weather. Second time, seats were very high up, it was windy and colder than a witch's t*t. Haven't been back (and won't be). SHOXAAC , you are a wise man.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

I have one friend who I think still kinda wants to go, but nobody will commit to going with him because it's going to be so freaking cold. I've been to a Chiefs game years ago against the Panthers when it was unbearably cold and I don't need to experience that again. I get the excitement behind being there for a playoff game. It's a different vibe but I would need a less cold winter for that. I don't mind bundling up some to enjoy it, but I would need to be able to enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I have a great seat…my room temperature family room recliner, steps away from cold beer and hot chile. I have the greatest vantage point for all the action including the 5 close ups per quarter of what part of the suite Taylor Swift is in.

I have one friend who I think still kinda wants to go, but nobody will commit to going with him because it's going to be so freaking cold. I've been to a Chiefs game years ago against the Panthers when it was unbearably cold and I don't need to experience that again. I get the excitement behind being there for a playoff game. It's a different vibe but I would need a less cold winter for that. I don't mind bundling up some to enjoy it, but I would need to be able to enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    You can apparently get good seats for around $100 for the Chiefs game Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    You can apparently get good seats for around $100 for the Chiefs game Saturday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X