I Don't Know Where To Put This, But...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a trusted source about VC.

Chicken was killed in a humane way while the coaches watched.

The chicken was then just thrown away. (This is where the legal issues arise)

Coaches are expected to be fired if they don't voluntarily step down.

We'll still have to wait and see what kind of punishment gets handed down.

The baseball team did go on to lose both games so their chicken sacrifice obviously didn't work.

They should have stuck with the movie and just ordered a bucket from KFC.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Rumor has it, this is (was) the VC chicken…

340K likes, 4,583 comments - mmestresousa on March 9, 2024: "Filho do reprodutor Duque, esse vai ser mais um destaque no Criatório Mestre Sousa.".
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Rumor has it, this is (was) the VC chicken…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Tny...hobmRuYXlhbDFu
        If it was they may have a self-defense argument to make.

Comment

• I've never seen or heard of this happening. Definitely interesting. Poor thing definitely looked awkward at times during the process.

Dog Completely Changes From Black To White

Meet Buster, a 4-year-old dog who has undergone a dramatic transformation, transitioning from a sleek black coat to a stunning white, all due to the skin condition known as vitiligo.

Vitiligo is a skin condition that causes depigmentation, leading to patches of skin, and in Buster's case, fur, losing its color.

The fascinating progression of Buster's transformation can be seen in the series of photos shared by his owner, showcasing the gradual change from black to white.

"Over time, he would lose his black fur, and new white fur would come in," Buster's owner explained. "There was a point in time where he was balding in areas until his fresh, fluffy white fur grew in."
          There are a handful of photos in the link showing the progression as well.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Eagle - 'Always dream big': From Mulvane to FCS football, Jayden Price fulfills NFL aspiration

Jayden Price played at the Class 4A level in Kansas high school football, then after a three-sport standout career at Mulvane, he joined a powerhouse FCS Championship team at North Dakota State.

He redshirted his first season on campus, then spent his first season playing as a reserve on special teams. In other words, Price remained resilient and never lost hope in his football dream when playing time wasn’t immediately available.

On Saturday evening following the NFL Draft, Price’s perseverance was rewarded with a phone call that just might change his life. It was from the Atlanta Falcons, who wanted to sign Price to an undrafted free agent rookie deal and give the Mulvane graduate his first chance to make an NFL roster.

“I think my story shows that it doesn’t matter where you come from, they’re going to find you if you can play,” Price told The Eagle on Sunday. “When I was back in Mulvane, all I ever wanted to do was play at the highest level. I just wanted an opportunity to compete and now I have it. I’m just so grateful for my time at Mulvane that shaped me who I am now as a player and who I am as a person. I just can’t wait to get started down there.”
            Always cool to see a local kid get an opportunity like this.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If it was they may have a self-defense argument to make.
              Massive Valley Center Chicken Protest… looks like they’re pissed!

17K likes, 240 comments - poultrycare.ng on April 29, 2024: "Men only hangout 😍❤️! Kindly join us! #poultry #farm #farmer #poultryfarmers".

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X