I Don't Know Where To Put This, But...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a trusted source about VC.

Chicken was killed in a humane way while the coaches watched.

The chicken was then just thrown away. (This is where the legal issues arise)

Coaches are expected to be fired if they don't voluntarily step down.

We'll still have to wait and see what kind of punishment gets handed down.

The baseball team did go on to lose both games so their chicken sacrifice obviously didn't work.

They should have stuck with the movie and just ordered a bucket from KFC.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Rumor has it, this is (was) the VC chicken…

340K likes, 4,583 comments - mmestresousa on March 9, 2024: "Filho do reprodutor Duque, esse vai ser mais um destaque no Criatório Mestre Sousa.".
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Rumor has it, this is (was) the VC chicken…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Tny...hobmRuYXlhbDFu
        If it was they may have a self-defense argument to make.

Comment

• I've never seen or heard of this happening. Definitely interesting. Poor thing definitely looked awkward at times during the process.

Dog Completely Changes From Black To White

Meet Buster, a 4-year-old dog who has undergone a dramatic transformation, transitioning from a sleek black coat to a stunning white, all due to the skin condition known as vitiligo.

Vitiligo is a skin condition that causes depigmentation, leading to patches of skin, and in Buster's case, fur, losing its color.

The fascinating progression of Buster's transformation can be seen in the series of photos shared by his owner, showcasing the gradual change from black to white.

"Over time, he would lose his black fur, and new white fur would come in," Buster's owner explained. "There was a point in time where he was balding in areas until his fresh, fluffy white fur grew in."
          There are a handful of photos in the link showing the progression as well.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Eagle - 'Always dream big': From Mulvane to FCS football, Jayden Price fulfills NFL aspiration

Jayden Price played at the Class 4A level in Kansas high school football, then after a three-sport standout career at Mulvane, he joined a powerhouse FCS Championship team at North Dakota State.

He redshirted his first season on campus, then spent his first season playing as a reserve on special teams. In other words, Price remained resilient and never lost hope in his football dream when playing time wasn’t immediately available.

On Saturday evening following the NFL Draft, Price’s perseverance was rewarded with a phone call that just might change his life. It was from the Atlanta Falcons, who wanted to sign Price to an undrafted free agent rookie deal and give the Mulvane graduate his first chance to make an NFL roster.

“I think my story shows that it doesn’t matter where you come from, they’re going to find you if you can play,” Price told The Eagle on Sunday. “When I was back in Mulvane, all I ever wanted to do was play at the highest level. I just wanted an opportunity to compete and now I have it. I’m just so grateful for my time at Mulvane that shaped me who I am now as a player and who I am as a person. I just can’t wait to get started down there.”
            Always cool to see a local kid get an opportunity like this.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If it was they may have a self-defense argument to make.
              Massive Valley Center Chicken Protest… looks like they’re pissed!

17K likes, 240 comments - poultrycare.ng on April 29, 2024: "Men only hangout 😍❤️! Kindly join us! #poultry #farm #farmer #poultryfarmers".

Comment

• Osage County, OK still believes Cynthia Kinney is a victim of BTK and believe the crossword he sent many years ago contain clues that show she was one of his victims.

National Post - He would 'bind, torture, kill' his victims. A puzzle mailed to media could crack the case for one of them

In April, a woman who wanted to remain anonymous sent a package of items to the Osage County Sheriff’s office, KFOR reported.

One of the items was a puzzle, a mix between a crossword and a word search, created by Rader. He had sent it to a news station in Kansas 20 years prior.

At the time, certain words — like Wichita, prowl, fantasies, ruse, spot victim, and serviceman — stood out to investigators, KFOR reported.

But upon further investigation last month, more words were discovered that connected Rader to Kinney, including the missing teen’s last name, the name of the street the laundromat was on, and the name of the city where she went missing.

“There’s hints all the way through that can’t be overlooked,” Osage County Sheriff Eddie Virden told KFOR.
                If my memory serves me correctly, I believe he was down there for ADT (or whoever he worked for at the time) and they have confirmed that he was in the area when Kinney went missing. Finding physical evidence though has been difficult though.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• This one is pretty cool.

Dad Literally Lends a Hand to Daughter Who Broke Wrist Before a Violin Performance (WATCH)

An 18-year-old who broke her wrist was still able to play her gig after her dad lent her a hand—literally.

Mary Leahy broke her wrist just two days before her big solo at the Peterborough Music Festival, after falling off a farm cart.

But instead of pulling out, her father Donnell Leahy—one of the best fiddle players in Canada who toured with Shania Twain—stepped in to create a very special duet.

The 55-year-old oscillated the bow while Mary played the chords with her healthy hand.

“I don’t know how, but I managed to play with my left hand only,” said Mary, a full-time musician from Peterborough, Ontario. “It was really hard.

“I honestly don’t know how I pulled it off, but I did.

“His left hand was playing the fingers on my back (which) was tickling me, while I had to imagine myself playing the bow with my right hand.

They know the instrument inside and out, so the result looked and sounded seamless. (Watch the video below…)

“I think the novelty of it makes the show better. We’re even thinking of making it part of the act.”

Mary has been touring with her parents for 12 years, after starting fiddle lessons at age four.
                  There's a little 45 second clip of them playing together at the bottom of the article.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    This one is pretty cool.

Dad Literally Lends a Hand to Daughter Who Broke Wrist Before a Violin Performance (WATCH)

There's a little 45 second clip of them playing together at the bottom of the article.
                    Wow!

Scoot over dad, let me try!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• NASCAR at its finest - Ricky Bobby would be proud…

Comment

• Never heard of him
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The amazing hit from the world's oldest rock band and most unlikely global superstars - The Zimmers - with a 90-year-old lead singer and a combined age of mo...

Comment

• Really cool…

nicholasferroni on May 23, 2024: "The best thing you will see today. High school graduates surprise their kindergarten teacher🍎❤️🥹 #myfavoriteteacher".

Comment

• How a US High School Class Solved Six Murders and Identified the 'Bible Belt Strangler'

A class of high schoolers managed to solve the 35-year-old cold case of the Redhead Murders in Tennessee and surrounding states.

It started at Elizabethton High School in Tennessee, where teacher Alex Campbell was looking to engage and inspire the students through an unorthodox sociology assignment.

What started as an experiment on profiling—how can you build a picture about someone based only on known actions taken by them but with no other details—quickly turned into a true crime investigation, based partly on Campbell’s wife’s fascination with the subject which had rubbed off on the teacher.

Pulling out the old case files and looking at 6 of the 11 victims murdered between 1983 and 1985, the students started to use details of the case like the character of the victims, the places they were found, their age, and occupations to try and work out what would the murderer’s demographic details be like.

They determined he was likely a white, male, heterosexual with long hair on the wrong side of 30 or even in his 40s, and perhaps a truck driver.

The culmination of the students’ work was a press conference, attended by 60 people from law enforcement, local media, and community members, where they presented their findings.

Suddenly, police departments in the state began receiving a flood of tips from people who believed they might know the killer’s identity. Further investigations scored a real breakthrough, and soon DNA evidence found on a woman from a separate case was revisited, and it actually confirmed the killer’s identity. The students had done it.

Jerry Leon Johns, who died in prison in 2015 at the age of 67, was imprisoned for the attempted murder of Linda Schacke. Another six potential victims, of similar profile to the five confirmed ones, are associated with Johns’ murder spree which stretched from 1978 and 1992.

Schacke survived when the corner of her jacket got in between her neck and the piece of cloth from her t-shirt Johns was using to try and strangle her, which provided just enough space for blood flow to continue to her brain. Left on the roadside, she was found by a truck driver.
                                Pretty cool story. Not the first time non-law enforcement has uncovered something like this. First time a HS class did though as far as I know.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X