No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Weah has missed a couple of golden chances especially there probably should have made it 2 nil.

A second goal could open the door to win the Group. They make Iran press and we'll have chance after chance to make this a blowout.

Comment

• Wales is definitely over matched against England. I believe as things sit in the US game, Wales would need to beat England by 4+ goals and that's not going to happen. Though for Welsh pride, I hope they win regardless of advancing or not.

I'd be shocked if the US doesn't get another goal. With Iran scrambling a bit they're definitely more susceptible and the US has had a lot of good opportunities
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That is ONSIDE!

Comment

• Sure looked onside. Start the conspiracy theories
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Crazy!!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              That is ONSIDE!
              Soooo close. It all comes down to when the AR decides the ball was played.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Wales is definitely over matched against England. I believe as things sit in the US game, Wales would need to beat England by 4+ goals and that's not going to happen. Though for Welsh pride, I hope they win regardless of advancing or not.

I'd be shocked if the US doesn't get another goal. With Iran scrambling a bit they're definitely more susceptible and the US has had a lot of good opportunities
                If Wales wins at all England only has 4 points and if the US win then they have 5. Wales needs to tie and US win by at least 4 goals to have further tie breakers come into play. a 5-0 win would be enough with a Wales England tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Soooo close. It all comes down to when the AR decides the ball was played.
                  VAR can blow me, that was a goal.

Comment

• Iran doesn't want this smoke.

Comment

• Please come out strong again USA!!

So far, the young guns are killing it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

VAR can blow me, that was a goal.
                        Not sure that even went to VAR? I think the AR killed it.

Comment

• So Wales needs a big US win and to beat England? They don't need to win big over England? I saw something on the Wales/England screen but it cycled off pretty quick so I may have misread it.

England is dominating the ball so I'm not optimistic, but one can dream.

I'd also love to see the US just go nuts on Iran in the 2nd half. Iran is desperate now. Like Cobra Kai, show no mercy!
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Pulisic has been subbed out. Guessing the break allowed things to tighten up.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• England just scored on a free kick just outside the box.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• England just scored another goal on a cross with little defense. Wales is desperation mode and that's not going to be good for them. This could get ugly.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X