No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecuador scores to level it off a set piece and Senegal responds by scoring within about two minutes on another set piece.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• As expected, ECU vs SEN is gonna be a hot one!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Whoa.

Comment

• I'm officially done working for the day. Well, maybe not officially, but nothing else is getting done.

USA! USA! USA!

Fear the Dragon! Let's go Cymru!
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Stupid question from a Soccer novice. What is that constant noise “din” (some music and some just irritating noise)I hear in the background, and who is making the noise?

Is it from fans, or over the PA,? Why ? Is it a tradition?

Comment

• Vuvuzelas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Stupid question from a Soccer novice. What is that constant noise “din” (some music and some just irritating noise)I hear in the background, and who is making the noise?

Is it from fans, or over the PA,? Why ? Is it a tradition?
                  Google "vuvuzela".

Comment

• This is something that's annoying about soccer. And I get it, don't draw with Wales. But Iran is completely playing for a tie here and not even shy about it keeping 9 around the box most of the time. They will counter from time to time given a clear opportunity, but there is zero desire to score a goal. A tie is all they need and it's all they are going to play for unless and until the US can score.

It's hard to believe a team like Iran could withstand the assault the US has started the first 25 minutes of the match for a full 90....but a terrible pit in my stomach tells me it's a real possibility.

Comment

• Huge mistake by Weah there...should have brought that down and finished but I'm pretty sure it was offsides prior.

Comment

• Magic spray to the rescue. Should be fine in 5 or 6 seconds.

Comment

• GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Hero. Paid the price. He got “racked”.

Comment

• Looks more like it was high upper thigh on his left leg.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Looks more like it was high upper thigh on his left leg.
                                Maybe but when girls are around, and I get racked, I grab my upper thigh too. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X