World Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi to freakin Miami!?!?!?!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Please let it be true!!

Comment

• Score of Spain vs Germany in 1994?

1-1

Comment

• Excellent game!

Comment

• Cameroon vs Serbia ... holy crap. What a game! The momentum shifts are stunning. Worth watching the rerun if you want to see one of the top 3 group play matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Cameroon vs Serbia ... holy crap. What a game! The momentum shifts are stunning. Worth watching the rerun if you want to see one of the top 3 group play matches.
              Was really great to see both teams go after the winning goal and not just sit back and play for the tie. Fun stuff.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I get that we want an American calling US games, but man it would be great if Ian Darke were calling our games. John Strong is a fantastic PBP guy in his own right, but Ian Darke’s voice just gives me that nostalgia for past World Cups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  I get that we want an American calling US games, but man it would be great if Ian Darke were calling our games. John Strong is a fantastic PBP guy in his own right, but Ian Darke’s voice just gives me that nostalgia for past World Cups.
                  Amen. Darke is the GOAT.

Honestly, not a fan of Landon Donovan's commentating. Great player, boring commentator. They need to spice it up.

Comment

• MESSI! MESSI! MESSI!

Sorry sometimes I just spaz out.

Comment

• OH snap, we gotta hot one in KOR vs GHA!

Comment

• And if you were wondering, Koreans CAN jump!

Comment

• Casemiro with a pure class goal.

Serbia-Switzerland to make it to the Round of 16 remains must-watch.

Comment

• Gonna have to try to play USA v Iran on my phone this afternoon and see if I can pull up Wales v England on the computer.

I may or may not get stuff done once the games start.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• This is the best part of the World Cup. The zero-sum game and the range of potential outcomes makes for such a compelling watch.

Ecuador need a draw/win to advance and are down 1-0 at half.

Comment

• Also, shameless flop by Enner Valencia towards the end of the half during a scuffle by the end line.

Comment

Working...
                                X