World Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulisic is such a stud.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

This is going to be a LONG half of soccer if this keeps up.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This 5 subs per match is a lot better, IMO.

Comment

UFB

Comment

Couple weeks ago I told my buddy that this is gonna the World Cramp championships. Still think thats likely to happen.

Comment

And this is the wrong forum. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Effort was there, execution was not. Very much like our basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I got you.

Comment

Still not sold on Berhalter being “the guy”. IMHO, they need to dump him and hire a world class manager before the home cup in 26.

2026 will be the best change to win a World Cup (maybe ever) and they need to throw everything at it.

I’m talking like Mourhino, Ancelotti, van Gaal, Pep Guardiola level signing. Someone with experience winning and coaching at the world level.

If you make a deep run or, hell, win the damn thing it'll be well worth whatever $$$ it cost to bring that person in.
                    The Assman

Comment

MESSI! MESSI! MESSI!

Comment

Well that was unexpected.

No idea if it’s the biggest upset in World Cup history, but it has to be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          MESSI! MESSI! MESSI!
                          oops!

Teams favored above Argentina? Brasil
                          Teams favored above Saudi Arabia? EVERYONE!

Biggest upset ever?

Comment

Comment

Holy crap, the Argentina vs Saudi Arabia game is good! Best game so far and a must watch.

1. Saudi Arabia's offside trap REALLY messed Argentina up (most offside calls ever in one half?)

2. Saudi Arabia's goalkeeper has a badass mustache

3. Argentina's defense is sus

4. Saudi Arabia did to Argentina what Wales did to the US in the 3rd quarter (applied pressure effectively and changed the momentum of the game by attacking)

5. Saudi Arabia won the crowd over -- they were really cheering them on as the underdog

6. Saudi Arabia's defense and goalkeeper were just ... wow!

Comment

You REALLY can't just look at the result -- you have to watch this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X