NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    At least the cowboys kicker is consistent.
    He probably kept stutter stepping.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• As a Chiefs fan, I loved seeing MVPat on the sidelines arguing with Reid and Burkholder. I also like that Reid made him get an x-ray before sending him back out.

Excited about this coming weekend. Mahomes will have the best of treatments this week and will be as good as can be come game time.

Win for Len!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The Dolphins and Chargers should take note of how the head coach sometimes has to do what is best for the player and not for themselves.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• I know we’re not supposed to question it (which is why I am), but the way the Bills and Damar Hamlin are handling this whole thing right now seems bizarre.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              I know we’re not supposed to question it (which is why I am), but the way the Bills and Damar Hamlin are handling this whole thing right now seems bizarre.
              I'm obviously out of the loop on something.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm obviously out of the loop on something.
                BILLS GAME ATTENDANCE SPARKS CONSPIRACY THEORY... Sources Say It's BS

Basically, he was in attendance at the Bills-Bengals game over the we weekend, but the manner in which he made his "appearance" was not what you would expect. He had security on him everywhere he went, wasn't near others, particularly his family members, and had a mask on.

Seems as though it's really him, but it's just a really weird way to go about this if you're the Bills and/or the NFL. Could just be an Occam's Razor-type situation where he's fine and they're just doing all of this in a jumbled way.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I think Demar cleared up things yesterday. Between that and the Pelosi thing, I am hoping there's a little less wild conspiracy theories in the offing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I think Demar cleared up things yesterday. Between that and the Pelosi thing, I am hoping there's a little less wild conspiracy theories in the offing.
                      Yeah, although with how many conspiracy theories have been right, it’s hard to blame anyone for being suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I think Demar cleared up things yesterday.
                        Demar cleared things up or a deep fake video did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Demar cleared things up or a deep fake video did?
                          So much of a Deep Fake. Hard to deny if you’re someone who pays me and subscribed to my newsletter.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yeah, although with how many conspiracy theories have been right, it’s hard to blame anyone for being suspicious.
                              Can you name a few, besides the fake moon landing?

Comment

• Chiefs aren't very crisp. I'm skeered!

Comment

Working...
                                X