No announcement yet.

NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hamlin is able and the Bills make the Super Bowl, have him go out for the coin toss. Great opportunity for him to be acknowledged and for him to acknowledge others.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• If the doctors say he's good to go, and he wants to go, then I say let him go.

Docs aren't going to clear him if he's not ready, not in this particular case.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I wouldn't. Too much could happen. Even if he is 100% cleared to play. I just wouldn't take the chance. Not worth it.
        If the doc say he's 100%, and it happens again, the trainer can use the AED on the doctor back in the locker room.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well he's still in the hospital in Buffalo. He's not playing this year.

The only reason I'm refraining from saying he'll never play again is because he shouldn't be alive. He's been graced, and nothing is out of his reach.

Except playing this year which he will not be released to do, I promise you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I should have said *can* break ribs.

While recovering from CPR and the lucas if they used it would be why I expect him not to come back this year, having your heart stop can change the way you look at life and that’s why I don’t expect him back.

I am also 0-8 in four years so I’m not sure if I’ve broke ribs. The one I wasn’t on did recover and ribs were broke, but they were smaller framed so I can see not breaking them on bigger pts
            I wouldn't argue with anything you said here.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Damar Hamlin has been discharged from Buffalo General Medical Center

Comment

• Why is the Buffalo/Cincinnati game not at a neutral site? If Cincinnati would have beaten Buffalo wouldn't they have been the two seed? 13-4 records with head to head victory.

Looks like the only scenarios they implemented were to benifit Buffalo. I guess welcome to the Super Bowl Buffalo.

Comment

• I have asked that same question. The only difference (KC Buff vs Cincy Buff) is that Buff was the 1 seed prior to the no game decision. They had done the work, so to speak.

But that doesn't really seem to hold water as it's just a matter of when.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                    Why is the Buffalo/Cincinnati game not at a neutral site? If Cincinnati would have beaten Buffalo wouldn't they have been the two seed? 13-4 records with head to head victory.

Looks like the only scenarios they implemented were to benifit Buffalo. I guess welcome to the Super Bowl Buffalo.
                    The key factor that I seem to remember was the notion of playing a different amount of games. Buffalo and KC have a different amount of games played, whereas Buffalo and Cincinnati are equal in that statistic.
                    78-65

Comment

• They changed the rules before week 18 to benefit Buffalo. The NFL had rules in place for teams having a different number of games played but ignored them and gave Buffalo a huge break. Cinci got royally screwed in the whole thing. Cinci had to beat Buffalo to have a chance to get the two seed. That game was never finished.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Cincinnati and Buffalo both had easy games yesterday. The Bills only had to defeat a 3rd String Qb, and the Bengals were almost in the same boat. LOL

Comment

• Chargers chargering once again. Man I love to see it. F them! Lol!!

Comment

• At least the cowboys kicker is consistent.

Comment

• That’s incredible

Comment

• Peyton’s reaction was great. “Can you cut a kicker at halftime of a playoff game?” Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X