No announcement yet.

Best Burger in Wichita?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate at Ziggy's for the first time on Friday. I am not kidding when I say the Italian is one of the best sammies I have ever eaten. I think my buddy and I plan to hit Dempsey's in a couple of weeks when it's my turn to buy. Thank you, I always enjoy your blog posts.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
      Has anybody been to Dempsey's in College Hill yet? Their hot Hawaiian Kobe burger is one of the best I've had in Wichita.

For more on this place: http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2015...burger-in.html
      I went there once.. I sat at the downstairs bar with my friend, and the bartender was incredibly inattentive. After one beer, it took him forever to notice and ask if I wanted another, then he proceeded to forget and never bring it. All the while, bragging about how he played football for KU under Mangino. And by that, I mean he was a kicker who quit the team before the season started because he was too lazy to get up early for practice. Left without getting a second beer, left a bad tip, and neither my friend nor I have been back since.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        It's not my #1, but at least Top 10, is Bill's Charcoal on North Arkansas.

Worth a try...
        Bill's is pretty good. Must get the special though; burger with the hot link on it!

Originally posted by KraRam View Post
        #2 - D's Dairy Freeze, Mt. Vernon and Hydraulic. Big burgers and she bakes all the desserts
        I did enjoy this place, before it closed. Always little the small local ones.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
          I went there once.. I sat at the downstairs bar with my friend, and the bartender was incredibly inattentive. After one beer, it took him forever to notice and ask if I wanted another, then he proceeded to forget and never bring it. All the while, bragging about how he played football for KU under Mangino. And by that, I mean he was a kicker who quit the team before the season started because he was too lazy to get up early for practice. Left without getting a second beer, left a bad tip, and neither my friend nor I have been back since.
          When I go there to eat, I strictly stick with just staying upstairs. I've admittedly had some bad bar service downstairs there
          ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
          www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
            That was the problem. Kickers really aren't football players they are soccer players wearing small (as in youth football) look alike football gear. Thats for you KW

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              That was the problem. Kickers really aren't football players they are soccer players wearing small (as in youth football) look alike football gear. Thats for you KW
              Well I have hours and hours and hours of kicking the crap out of footballs AND soccer balls, and your ass is starting to look like a football. :) Glad to see you back online!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
              X