Best Burger in Wichita?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Burger in Wichita?

Was just reading the post on Chick-fil-a that turned into a burger discussion. So I was wondering where you all thought the best burger in Wichita and surrounding area is. My list is below.

#1 - Sport Burger, Douglas and Hillside. Great people and price and the burgers are awesome.
    #2 - D's Dairy Freeze, Mt. Vernon and Hydraulic. Big burgers and she bakes all the desserts
    #3 - TJ's in Delano - Great burger and Milkshakes
    #4 - Prairie Nut Hut, Altoona, KS - worth the drive and yes you can get Rocky Mountain oysters there as well.
    #5 - Dog-n-Shake, Just because

I like TJ's. I have been to the one in Delano but not to their East side location which is at Harry & Webb.

Not sure how the East side store is doing. It sets back behind the stores along Webb & Harry and does not have good visibility. It is just behind (to the north) of Felipe's Jr.

Comment

Longneckers.
      I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Dog n Shake really? I went there recent and the burger was awful. Awful as in I'd take a McDouble any day over what I ate from DnS.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

What no 5 Guy burger in Wichita?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Yes, there is. 29th & Rock. Been there once. Had no desire to return. Nothing special, especially for the price.

Comment

I like me some Freddy's and Bionic Burger.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

2 of them, one at Douglas and Washington too. They are amazing.

Comment

3 of them, one at 21st and Maize also. I love 5 guys. They cook and prepare my burger just the way i want it. Give me peanuts to eat while i wait, and more fries than i can eat. Local guys own it. Had the chance to meet all 3 (brothers i think) and really impressed me. They spend thier money here also. One has bought some things from me.

Comment

Freddy's and 5 Guys for me. I like TJ's but they need some better ventilation in there, I smell like a fry cook every time I leave.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

The Oasis has to be in the mix.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        Come on 5 Guys? National chain that sucks, West Street Burgers are pretty good, Big Larry's in Valley Center is probably the best of all of them.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

The Annex
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I have a customer that goes on and on about Big Larry's in VC
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Big Larrys is basically bionic burger.

Comment

Working...
                              X