Best Burger in Wichita?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbuktu, @ 13th and Andover Road

Timbuktu Bar and Grill located in Andover Kansas and home of the Best Burger in the World! Family oriented, serving fresh food and cold drinks.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

I have some fond memories of Bionic Burger. Give me a plate of their onion rings to go with their greazy burger and I'm one happy camper.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Ty's Diner. Best fries also.

Comment

It's not my #1, but at least Top 10, is Bill's Charcoal on North Arkansas.

Worth a try...
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            What no 5 Guy burger in Wichita?
            They are good, but not in the top in my top 5. Do love the peanuts. Looking forward to trying Larry's in VC.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
              Ty's Diner. Best fries also.
              That's my vote as well.

Comment

Neighbors in Twin Lakes Shopping Center is certainly in the top 5. Great Bacon Cheeseburgers, Onions Rings for $1 extra. Also, haven't eaten there, but I have heard people go on about Fat Ernies down at Hydrulaic and Wassel.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                  Neighbors in Twin Lakes Shopping Center is certainly in the top 5. Great Bacon Cheeseburgers, Onions Rings for $1 extra. Also, haven't eaten there, but I have heard people go on about Fat Ernies down at Hydrulaic and Wassel.
                  Fat Ernies is very good, the Thunderbird bowling alley on South Hillside has a great cheesburger and Calvins Hamburger Haven on South Seneca is excellent, one of the oldest hamburger stands in the city even though it is in a new building and location. It has been on Seneca for over fifty years.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

TJs east is pretty good, but not as good as the original. The griddle will need tens of thousands of more burgers worth of seasoning to get close. Kinda like years ago when Cozy up in Salina replaced the decades old griddle and the taste completely changed. Fortunately they had not gotren rid of the old one and were able to put it back.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                      Neighbors in Twin Lakes Shopping Center is certainly in the top 5. Great Bacon Cheeseburgers, Onions Rings for $1 extra.
                      I'm sure the burgers are great, I just can't stop myself from ordering Fried Chicken at Neighbors.

Best in Wichita, and it's not even close.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

The Anchor has an underrated burger in The Haystack.

Anybody tried Harry's Uptown?

Comment

the Oasis or for fast food, Freddy's

Comment

Does Nuway count? That's almost a burger, and the first place I go by whenever I get back to Wichita.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              Does Nuway count? That's almost a burger, and the first place I go by whenever I get back to Wichita.
                              A lot of people would not put it in the same class but they are competing for the same discretionary dollar. I have always loved Nuway since the first time I ever ate them back in the early 50's. Some people don't care for them a lot of that has to do with the origination on the West side of town where many of the East siders are unwilling to venture.
                              Last edited by JJClamdip; April 13, 2012, 02:34 PM.
                              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Ty's Diner
                                Oasis
                                Bionic Burger

Ideally the best burger would combine Heroes sweet pepper bacon on top of Ty's or Oasis burger.

Comment

Working...
                                X