Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 - Severe Storms (T-Storms and Blizzards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

All I can think of is George Castanza yelling "I was in the pool, I was in the pool"!

Nope, too damn cold.
    You mean extreme shrinkage!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

You mean extreme shrinkage!
      Like Caitlyn Jenner level shrinkage.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Like Caitlyn Jenner level shrinkage.
        You may be right, however, the last I knew, Jenner strictly liked females and the baggage hadn't left the train.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

You may be right, however, the last I knew, Jenner strictly liked females and the baggage hadn't left the train.
          Eww
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

All I can think of is George Castanza yelling "I was in the pool, I was in the pool"!

Nope, too damn cold.
            In that episode, you don't see George's girlfriend from the front because she was sun bathing topless.

If you've ever seen the movie Boogie Nights, you might be surprised to find out the actor who played Jane is the same that played the roll of Jessie St. Vincent. If you listen closely, the voice is unmistakable.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

In that episode, you don't see George's girlfriend from the front because she was sun bathing topless.

If you've ever seen the movie Boogie Nights, you might be surprised to find out the actor who played Jane is the same that played the roll of Jessie St. Vincent. If you listen closely, the voice is unmistakable.
              Yo Yo Ma!
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

So, as of yesterday morning they were predicting 6-10 inches around the metro. Or at least they were on the east side. What are the odds we get more than 2? Guess we'll know some time tomorrow afternoon, but I'll believe it when I see it.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Snowmaggedon 22’ is upon us.

Comment

It's time to stock up on your 4 gallons of milk, 2 loaves of bread and 3 dozen eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      So, as of yesterday morning they were predicting 6-10 inches around the metro. Or at least they were on the east side. What are the odds we get more than 2? Guess we'll know some time tomorrow afternoon, but I'll believe it when I see it.

This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days
                      and a very embarrassed female news anchor who will,
                      in the future, likely think before she speaks.
                      What happens when you predict snow but don't get any!
                      We had a female news anchor that,
                      the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't,
                      turned to the weatherman and asked:
                      'So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?'
                      Not only did HE have to leave the set,
                      but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

If she believes in the 8-inch snowpenis ferry to begin with then we are all literally screwed!

Comment

A bigger volume of snow predicted east of the turnpike.

Comment

Is this post a symbolic gesture to asiseeit?

Comment

I've heard this story for many years, but never could find a video... probably an old wives' tale.

Beware...
                              Last edited by WstateU; February 1, 2022, 12:43 PM.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I can tell you that you can have any forecast you want on this storm depending on the model you prefer. The prediction at this moment is:

4-6 Inches

low end possibility: 2-4 inches
                                High end possibility: 8-10 inches

Comment

Working...
                                X