Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Total gutbuster.

I asked Cathy if 22 was good, she said no.

Literally dying.
    Scoring beads...I love it!!!

Comment

• My Dad hit his 8th witnessed hole in one at Augusta CC today. It was witnessed by former WSU QB Hank Schichtle. He finished the round out with a 68. Four strokes below his age.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        My Dad hit his 8th witnessed hole in one at Augusta CC today. It was witnessed by former WSU QB Hank Schichtle. He finished the round out with a 68. Four strokes below his age.
        8??

I don’t think there are a lot of pros that have come close to hitting EIGHT.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

8??

I don’t think there are a lot of pros that have come close to hitting EIGHT.
          Yeah, he has been semi-retired for 15 years and playing everyday the course is open since. He played in college and was a scratch golfer for a brief time recently. He now has a 2 handicap from the senior tees.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Outstanding!!! Congrats to your dad!!!
            Go Shocks!

Comment

My Dad hit his 8th witnessed hole in one at Augusta CC today. It was witnessed by former WSU QB Hank Schichtle. He finished the round out with a 68. Four strokes below his age.
              Great story. Congrats to your dad. Also, Hank is a good egg as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Great story. Congrats to your dad. Also, Hank is a good egg as well.
                He and Hank have become friends over the last few years.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Former Shocker Rafa Becker cards a final round 64 to earn his Korn Ferry Tour card for the upcoming season. Congrats!!

1,883 likes, 85 comments - kornferrytour on October 23, 2021: "A round he will always remember. 🔥 @rafabecker_"
                  Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; October 23, 2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

That's incredible. I'd be thrilled to just play at 72. I have 4 but only one tournament witnessed (and it was actually a horrible golf shot).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Former Shocker Rafa Becker cards a final round 64 to earn his Korn Ferry Tour card for the upcoming season. Congrats!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYaMiYP...dium=copy_link
                      Rafa is tied for 5th at -4 through 15 holes (1st round) in the final stage of Q school. The final stage is a 4 round tournament.

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-t...aderboard.html

I know it is confusing how it works but there are basically 4 stages of Korn Ferry Q School (pre-qualifying, 1st stage, 2nd stage, and final stage). If you make it to the final stage you are guaranteed a conditional tour card for the year. The final stage just determines your rank. The winner of the final stage is fully exempt on the KF tour for the entire year. Finishers 2-10 in the final stage are fully exempt for 12 KF tournaments, and finishers 11-40 are fully exempt for 8 KF tournaments.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Rafa is tied for 5th at -4 through 15 holes (1st round) in the final stage of Q school. The final stage is a 4 round tournament.

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-t...aderboard.html

I know it is confusing how it works but there are basically 4 stages of Korn Ferry Q School (pre-qualifying, 1st stage, 2nd stage, and final stage). If you make it to the final stage you are guaranteed a conditional tour card for the year. The final stage just determines your rank. The winner of the final stage is fully exempt on the KF tour for the entire year. Finishers 2-10 in the final stage are fully exempt for 12 KF tournaments, and finishers 11-40 are fully exempt for 8 KF tournaments.
                        First round 67 (-3) and tied for 13th.

Comment

• Four under for the 2nd round through 15 holes and -7 overall. Tied for 3rd.

Korn Ferry Tour Live Leaderboard 2024 Veritex Bank Championship, Arlington - Golf Scores and Results

Comment

• -8 and in 2nd place after round 2. In a good spot going in to the weekend.

Comment

• Have we ever had an alum on the PGA tour?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Have we ever had an alum on the PGA tour?
                                I think Rod Nuckolls played on the tour in the 80’s briefly. Could be mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X