No announcement yet.

Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looked like it was going to tighten up a bit for awhile but the good guys split the afternoon session. Stay focused

Comment

• This will be an a$$ wuppin boys. Long time comin. Now if the Chiefs can just channel this a$$ wuppin mentality life would be good.

Comment

• Brooks Koepka damn near made an ace to finish his match. Afterwards when asked what made this team special he basically said old people aren't fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Brooks Koepka damn near made an ace to finish his match. Afterwards when asked what made this team special he basically said old people aren't fun.
          Indeed he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Brooks Koepka damn near made an ace to finish his match. Afterwards when asked what made this team special he basically said old people aren't fun.
            I saw Brooks and Bryson hug and kiss...well maybe not kiss.

Comment

• Jordan Spieth still winless in 7 Ryder Cup and President's Cup singles matches but he did get a tie today. A little hard to beieve as good a player as he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I saw Brooks and Bryson hug and kiss...well maybe not kiss.
                I think that was an MMA clench. You saw the hug but didn't see each of them trying to knee each other in the jewels.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 26, 2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Got the record. USA 19 - Europe 9

Comment

• I didn't realize USA Captain Steve Stricker had never won a major championship. In a very emotional moment he said this win is his major championship.

Comment

• Probably not so popular opinion, but Bryson reminds me a bit of Erik Stevenson. Weird, I know.

Except, I do kinda like watching Bryson play. Don’t have an appreciation watching Eric-TP play.

Comment

• That was a bendover. Hopefully we can win one on the road next go-around. When's the last time we've won in Europe?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          That was a bendover. Hopefully we can win one on the road next go-around. When's the last time we've won in Europe?
                          1993 unfortunately.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Total gutbuster.

I asked Cathy if 22 was good, she said no.

Literally dying.

Comment

Working...
                                X