Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You must have a lot of unhealthy friends.
    I don't know. It could just be a statistical variance. That's why anecdotes are infotainment.

Comment

If they continue to count deaths with covid the same as deaths from covid, I’d definitely believe it.
      Strange that you guys (Covidiots) are still spreading - what is a very juvenile propagandistic deception.

A person suffering from diabetes (I'm sure there are plenty on this fine forum that fit that description) goes into the ER with Covid penumonia and ends up dying, you want to count that as diabetes? A person suffering from chronic asthma goes to the ER with Covid pneumonia, you want to count that as death by asthma? A person suffering from heart disease, goes to the ER with Covid pneumonia, you want to count that as cardiac-related?

The bottom line is this: Covid kills people. Covid kills compromised people even better. Your average lazy, fat America is compromised.

End of story.

Oh, and Covid is real.

The pandemic’s true death toll: millions more than official counts

Countries have reported some five million COVID-19 deaths in two years, but global excess deaths are estimated at double or even quadruple that figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Strange that you guys (Covidiots) are still spreading - what is a very juvenile propagandistic deception.

A person suffering from diabetes (I'm sure there are plenty on this fine forum that fit that description) goes into the ER with Covid penumonia and ends up dying, you want to count that as diabetes? A person suffering from chronic asthma goes to the ER with Covid pneumonia, you want to count that as death by asthma? A person suffering from heart disease, goes to the ER with Covid pneumonia, you want to count that as cardiac-related?

The bottom line is this: Covid kills people. Covid kills compromised people even better. Your average lazy, fat America is compromised.

End of story.

Oh, and Covid is real.

The pandemic’s true death toll: millions more than official counts

Countries have reported some five million COVID-19 deaths in two years, but global excess deaths are estimated at double or even quadruple that figure.
        That was quite the twist job. Congrats.

I was talking about the people coming in from car accidents that were asymptomatic and dying as covid deaths. Surely you’re not that obtuse?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That was quite the twist job. Congrats.

I was talking about the people coming in from car accidents that were asymptomatic and dying as covid deaths. Surely you’re not that obtuse?
          Those number in the 100's of thousands right? Like the fraudulent ballots from the 2020 election?

Comment

Those number in the 100's of thousands right? Like the fraudulent ballots from the 2020 election?
            How many covid deaths have been attributed to those with 4 comorbidlities?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Anybody remember in early 2020 when Cold freaked out, came on here with a “burning” nasal passage, had night sweats, couldn’t sleep, his taste was off? He was 100% positive he had covid. Of course, he came back negative, but this is what the media and government has done to these people. It’s a major mental burden on a lot of the country right now and it’s making people wig out so bad that it’s making them sick. The fear of covid is worse than the disease itself.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Anybody remember in early 2020 when Cold freaked out, came on here with a “burning” nasal passage, had night sweats, couldn’t sleep, his taste was off? He was 100% positive he had covid. Of course, he came back negative, but this is what the media and government has done to these people. It’s a major mental burden on a lot of the country right now and it’s making people wig out so bad that it’s making them sick. The fear of covid is worse than the disease itself.
                A lot of people just can’t handle living in reality.
                Livin the dream

Comment

How many covid deaths have been attributed to those with 4 comorbidlities?
                  Who cares. The majority of Covid deaths are fat people. The majority of Americans are fat. A massive amount of Americans have multiple, undiagnosed chronic conditions. Death isn't the only bad Covid outcome. Therefore, you take the virus seriously until it doesn't seriously threaten the country.

The End.

You've just been schooled.

But will you grow and build on what you've just learned?

Stay tuned!

Comment

Who cares. The majority of Covid deaths are fat people. The majority of Americans are fat. A massive amount of Americans have multiple, undiagnosed chronic conditions. Death isn't the only bad Covid outcome. Therefore, you take the virus seriously until it doesn't seriously threaten the country.

The End.

Stay tuned!
                    Fat diabetics with heart disease and COPD.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Anybody remember in early 2020 when Cold freaked out, came on here with a “burning” nasal passage, had night sweats, couldn’t sleep, his taste was off? He was 100% positive he had covid. Of course, he came back negative, but this is what the media and government has done to these people. It’s a major mental burden on a lot of the country right now and it’s making people wig out so bad that it’s making them sick. The fear of covid is worse than the disease itself.
                      I didn't freak out. I was actually quite calm. And even though I tested negative, I may still have had it. The symptoms I experienced were VERY unusual for me outside of a viral infection. And I had visited a chiropractor a few days prior that looked quite ill. I left that clinic thinking to myself... "whelp, I just got exposed".

For some, the fear of Covid IS worse than the disease. But they were neurotics long before Covid came along.

We never needed fear (although it is an easy pathway to gaining attention), all we needed was cooperation, open hearts and minds. Trump made sure that didn't happen.

BUT... Trump was cooperating across party lines at the very beginning. I had high hopes, until he decided it was time to prepare for an election.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Fat diabetics with heart disease and COPD.
                        Doesn't fat almost imply diabetes and heart disease? And I disagree on the COPD.

There are many, MANY relatively healthy people who've been greatly harmed by this virus.

Comment

The End.

Stay tuned!
                          Who cares!

Boom… owned you!!!!

#thatjusthappened

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Who cares!

Boom… owned you!!!!

#thatjusthappened

Comment

He got it. He finally got it.

Welcome back to reality CB!

Comment

Doesn't fat almost imply diabetes and heart disease? And I disagree on the COPD.

There are many, MANY relatively healthy people who've been greatly harmed by this virus.
                                And there are MANY MANY more that have not.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X