Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

On the whole continent?
    Don’t know. Context was missing, but they were in Mulgrave.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• It’s in Victoria.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I just got off a call with my colleagues in Australia. They are planning on going into another lockdown due to 15 active cases.
        lol
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is this the troll extraordinaire?

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• He has autism. All authoritarian oligarchs have autistic that do parity songs.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Man, I gotta' start watching cnn. I feel like I've been missing out on some serious comic relief.

FREDO.jpg

Comment

• Idiot Fauci showing his incompetence again. Typical blow hard...

In a paper from 2012, Dr. Anthony Fauci defended controversial gain-of-function research, saying that the “benefits” gained from the science “outweigh the risk” of an accidental pandemic breaking out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Idiot Fauci showing his incompetence again. Typical blow hard...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...-risk-pandemic
                  From some past comments made by Fauci, defending the WHO, the research in the Wuhan Virology Clinic, and Chinese Scientists who were under the thumb of the CCP (and possibly the Chinese Military structure according to some intelligence reports), it makes one wonder how much Fauci has been involved and how much knowledge Fauci has had into past experiments by the Chinese. Former CDC Director Redfield from the beginning thought that it was likely that the Caronavirus originated in the lab, while Fauci defended the Chinese lab. Sounds fishy.

Comment

• The reason the Chinese lab thing was squashed is because Trump said it, and politics > truth and facts. Therefore it was more important to make Trump look bad and defeat him than to actually know the truth.

Him blaming China gave them an opportunity to paint him as racist and crazy, and it's always the "pay the price later when everyone forgets" mentality with the left, in exchange for a chance at winning power now.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      The reason the Chinese lab thing was squashed is because Trump said it, and politics > truth and facts. Therefore it was more important to make Trump look bad and defeat him than to actually know the truth.

Him blaming China gave them an opportunity to paint him as racist and crazy, and it's always the "pay the price later when everyone forgets" mentality with the left, in exchange for a chance at winning power now.
                      Just one more example of, “there is no truth but power.”
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        The reason the Chinese lab thing was squashed is because Trump said it, and politics > truth and facts. Therefore it was more important to make Trump look bad and defeat him than to actually know the truth.

Yep. Rather than seek the truth on how and where the virus originated, the left saw it as a way to play politics and get Trump out of office. The problem with their plan (amongst a lot of problems) was that the best they could offer was Hiden Joe and Commiela.

Comment

Yep. Rather than seek the truth on how and where the virus originated, the left saw it as a way to play politics and get Trump out of office. The problem with their plan (amongst a lot of problems) was that the best they could offer was Hiden Joe and Commiela.
                          The GOP needs to find their best conservative and run them in 2024, because they will win. As much fun as it would be for Trump to run, it is not the right move. He did his part and drove the left to expose themselves, and the media loses credability every second (and the beauty is they don't even realize it). I'm not sure who, but they need to be someone committed to really taking a hatchett to government encroachment to everyday lives at the federal level.

Desantis/Crenshaw would be phoenominal, but a lot can happen in 3+ years.

Comment

Yep. Rather than seek the truth on how and where the virus originated, the left saw it as a way to play politics and get Trump out of office. The problem with their plan (amongst a lot of problems) was that the best they could offer was Hiden Joe and Karma Chameleon.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'd vote for Trump. I'd vote for DeSantis/Crenshaw; DeSantis/Tim Scott: DeSantis/Nicki Haley.........etc

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                I'd vote for Trump. I'd vote for DeSantis/Crenshaw; DeSantis/Tim Scott: DeSantis/Nicki Haley.........etc
                                Basically, you'd vote for "Not Democrat".
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X