Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Oh and still waiting on the “surge” graph that the expert splattered around here for a week.

Fear mongering doofus.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think a picture of Ms. Saphier should be included with this tweet. Makes it all the more enjoyable...

I take back everything I said. I'd let her blather on like she knew what she was talking about for 2 hours straight - nodding my head the entire time.

Speaking of nodding heads...

Comment

You seem to watch a lot of the shows you’re bashing. You can’t stop name dropping these people.

Unplug.

CNN and MSNBC only show valid medical experts. Fox’s are peons. No doubt.
        If you want to know what they’re talking about on Fox, watch CNN. It’s 60% of their coverage.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ummmmm no. Correlation does not equal causation my friend.

Exactly! That’s intro to stats if you don’t have the grades to get into 101.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Nope.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Notice how he didn’t rebuttal this statement after going after white rural Trump voter in the other thread.

He’s about as phony as they come.
              Can you imagine his life - he sits around trying to find covid doom stories. Meanwhile everything continues to trend down as more and more get vaccinated.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Can you imagine his life - he sits around trying to find covid doom stories. Meanwhile everything continues to trend down as more and more get vaccinated.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
                I've never seen somebody actively root for the doom and gloom before. But that's exactly what the media and certain politicians do so he's not alone there.

Btw, thanks for the graph of the "surge". It's like pulling teeth to get one posted in here when the PaintTM is sloping downward.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I've never seen somebody actively root for the doom and gloom before. But that's exactly what the media and certain politicians do so he's not alone there.

Btw, thanks for the graph of the "surge". It's like pulling teeth to get one posted in here when the PaintTM is sloping downward.
                  But there are variants that are coming for you and we are all gonna die...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Can you imagine his life -
                    Two words: total clarity

This is why it has been so easy for me to completely dominate the discussion of Covid. No biases. After sustaining hundreds of partisan attacks over the last 12 months, I stand here today, blemish free.

Comment

Two words: total clarity

This is why it has been so easy for me to completely dominate the discussion of Covid. No biases. After sustaining hundreds of partisan attacks over the last 12 months, I stand here today, blemish free.
                      I’m sure by dominate, you mean like how Casey Crawford was gonna dominate the college basketball landscape.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I’m sure by dominate, you mean like how Casey Crawford was gonna dominate the college basketball landscape.
                        I don't know about dominate the national landscape, but I bet he'd have been all-MVC. Great body on that kid. Great ego too. Still... for the 3 millionth time... the B12 and the ACC saw something in him, so something was there. He just had a little too much TP in him.

When I watched him scrimmage with our players, he looked head and shoulders better than most of them. Legit 6'9" and moved like a gazelle. BCS.

Comment

• The United States is offering up freebies, expanding the pool of those eligible and shifting access to local pharmacies in its attempts to encourage vaccine holdouts to get inoculated against Covid-19.

US rolls out carrots and expands access in push to get holdouts vaccinated against Covid-19

Some of those carrots are access to cultural events. The National Football League has offered 50 Super Bowl tickets to fans who share their stories of why they wanted to get vaccinated. Baseball's New York teams, the Mets and the Yankees, will offer fans a free ticket if they get an on-site Johnson & Johnson shot. And in Chicago, the city announced a monthly concert series held exclusively for fully vaccinated residents.Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey, is offering a hefty incentive: Full-time students who show proof of being fully vaccinated by August 7 will get a $500 credit toward their courses and another $500 toward housing costs.

Free food and drinks have similarly been offered up to the vaccinated. Krispy Kreme, Budweiser and Nathan's Hot Dogs are offering free doughnuts, beer and wieners, respectively, while New Jersey introduced a "shot and a beer" program to give free beer to those who get vaccinated.Most directly, a few states have offered to pay those who get vaccinated. West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice said last week he wanted the state to offer a $100 savings bond to residents 16 to 35 who get vaccinated. Maryland has also offered $100 to state employees who get vaccinated.
                          I was just talking about this the other day. Great job everyone involved!

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/healt...day/index.html

US rolls out carrots and expands access in push to get holdouts vaccinated against Covid-19

I was just talking about this the other day. Great job everyone involved!
                            What a crock of ****!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• From the first moment of his presidency, Joe Biden has received rave reviews for his handling of the coronavirus response. Literally the day after he was sworn in, Dr. David Battinelli of Northwell…

interesting read

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What a crock of ****!
                                A disease so scary they have to bribe and beg people to take the vaccine.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X