No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total number of Covid patients in Sedgwick County has declined for 5 straight weeks since the mid-November bump. ICU beds are also showing steady but slow improvement, but remain at critical levels (still no excess bed availability).

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Total number of Covid patients in Sedgwick County has declined for 5 straight weeks since the mid-November bump. ICU beds are also showing steady but slow improvement, but remain at critical levels (still no excess bed availability).

“Nice spin”
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Don't you know that 6 trillion people are at risk of dying?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Don't you know that 6 trillion people are at risk of dying?
          50 trillion or more!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Tommy LaSorda and Larry King both have recovered from Covid and are out of the ICU.

Comment

Tommy LaSorda and Larry King both have recovered from Covid and are out of the ICU.
              Tommy Lasorda died over the weekend, but don't let that stop your state of denial. Perhaps poor Tommy never existed? Will that be your next statement on this topic?

While I can't say (I'm not following this and I'm not a coroner) that his death was linked to COVID, it was related to a heart issue, so COVID as a contributing factor (or even cause) can't be ruled out.

Tommy Lasorda, who won two World Series championships in 20 years as Dodgers manager, died Thursday night of a heart attack after a long illness.

Comment

• Funny. I haven't seen anything linking it to his bout with Covid. Everything I have seen was a heart issue, THAT WAS PRE-EXISTING. He was released from the hospital as it relates to Covid. I am sure it will be falsely listed as a Covid death. Nice try Con. The headline in your little article literally says he died of a heart attack. LOL! Epic troll fail once again

What about my post isn't accurate? They both recovered from Covid and were released correct? Dude was 93. Any number of things can kill you at that age.

Comment

Funny. I haven't seen anything linking it to his bout with Covid. Everything I have seen was a heart issue, THAT WAS PRE-EXISTING. He was released from the hospital as it relates to Covid. I am sure it will be falsely listed as a Covid death. Nice try Con. The headline in your little article literally says he died of a heart attack. LOL! Epic troll fail once again

What about my post isn't accurate? They both recovered from Covid and were released correct? Dude was 93. Any number of things can kill you at that age.
                  Maybe without the pandemic he lives to 103.

P.S. Covid is real.

P.P.S. Old people still matter.

Comment

• WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing a slower-than-hoped coronavirus vaccine rollout, the Trump administration abruptly shifted gears Tuesday to speed the delivery of shots to more people.

US shifts to speed vaccinations; won’t hold back 2nd doses

WASHINGTON (AP) — Barely a month into a mass vaccination campaign to stop the COVID-19 pandemic, the Trump administration unexpectedly shifted gears Tuesday to speed the delivery of shots. A slow start had triggered widespread concern from states and public health officials.

Now, Health and Human Services Alex Azar has announced two major changes. First, the government will no longer hold back required second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, practically doubling supply. Second, states should immediately start vaccinating other groups lower down the priority scale, including people age 65 and older, and younger people with certain health problems.
                    Great news! Go get your shots seniors!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

P.S. Covid is real.

And he might have died earlier from a heart attack. What's your point? He recovered from Covid, that is known.

P.S. Kids who die from suicide as a result of lockdown created depression don't matter. Right Clod...

Comment

Funny. I haven't seen anything linking it to his bout with Covid. Everything I have seen was a heart issue, THAT WAS PRE-EXISTING. He was released from the hospital as it relates to Covid. I am sure it will be falsely listed as a Covid death. Nice try Con. The headline in your little article literally says he died of a heart attack. LOL! Epic troll fail once again

This:
                        Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Tommy LaSorda and Larry King both have recovered from Covid and are out of the ICU.
                        You said he was alive. He was dead. Seems like you need a course in critical thinking, I almost feel bad for you, leaving something like that out on the table. On the other hand, I know you get most of your news from KUSA and facebook, so given your sources, I understand your disconnect.

P.S. You made that post on the exact day he died, which would make it funny, except I liked Lasorda, he was a fighter. And death is nothing to joke about, even for a covid denier like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

P.S. Covid is real.

He didn’t die from covid?

So dumb.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

This:

You said he was alive. He was dead. Seems like you need a course in critical thinking, I almost feel bad for you, leaving something like that out on the table. On the other hand, I know you get most of your news from KUSA and facebook, so given your sources, I understand your disconnect.

P.S. You made that post on the exact day he died, which would make it funny, except I liked Lasorda, he was a fighter. And death is nothing to joke about, even for a covid denier like you.
                            He hadn't died when I made the post numbnuts. Obviously I wouldn't have posted that he was alive. Not sure why we are debating LaSorda's death related to Covid. He didn't die from the insidious alien disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He didn’t die from covid?

So dumb.
                              When the left gets triggered they will stop at nothing. Con and Clod are like the Beavis and Butthead of Shockernet.

Comment

Con and Clod are like the Beavis and Butthead of Shockernet.
                                They were Conjoined Twins who were connected by their brain, and separated at birth.

Comment

Working...
                                X