Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Y'all know we are STILL in the 1st wave, right? That's what happens when you flatten the curve -- it becomes one very long drawn out wave.
    He's here! Now the party has officially started!

Make a Covid-19 chatroom Mr. Kung so we can really go at it!

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That is correct. Testosterone is not your friend. El Corona likes to hang out in our nut sacks apparently. That makes for a very friendly environment when the rest of your body is feverish. It's also walled off from your immune system.

This virus is insidious, alien, bio-weapon-like, sneaky, hyper-infectious, scoffed at on Shockernet, and a very unpredictable adversary.
      That's why I try to squirt it out as much as possible. Get rid of the testosterone! Be right back.

Oh and Coronavirus isn't scoffed at on Shockernet -- you are!

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

That is conspiratorial thinking my friend and it is the heroin of small minds. Don't let it pull you into an abyss of fear and confusion.

Most doctors are honest. Most doctors report their findings accurately.

Be willing to miss out on the great scandal of your lifetime so that the majority of your existence can reside in reality.

T

Not conspiratorial at all my pea brained compadre. Think for yourself and don't get caught in the hysteria.

https://www.fee.org/articles/physici...es-here-s-why/

Comment

• I feel the LOVE!

T

Comment

I feel the LOVE!

T

Aw yes, the response of the leftist when holes are shot in their argument (not to be meant as a threat as I don't want to be reported by one of the Super Woke).

Comment

That is conspiratorial thinking my friend and it is the heroin of small minds. Don't let it pull you into an abyss of fear and confusion.

Most doctors are honest. Most doctors report their findings accurately.

Be willing to miss out on the great scandal of your lifetime so that the majority of your existence can reside in reality.

T

Allegedly (hearing this from the patient) the doctor said that she wasn’t exhibiting any symptoms and would not test her again. The county reported it “presumed positive”. I would guess that her reporting as exposed and complaining of a fever ticked two boxes necessary for the presumption.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Aw yes, the response of the leftist when holes are shot in their argument (not to be meant as a threat as I don't want to be reported by one of the Super Woke).

If I'm a Leftist, ya'lls better be very, very afraid. I could single-handedly tip the scales in political party armament.

And those doctors you posted - are considered to be suspect - to put it mildly.

Again, most doctors are honest and report their findings honestly.

Live in the real NEO.

T

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/mlb-mo...t-this-season/

masked mound visits in MLB

Comment

If I'm a Leftist, ya'lls better be very, very afraid. I could single-handedly tip the scales in political party armament.

And those doctors you posted - are considered to be suspect - to put it mildly.

Again, most doctors are honest and report their findings honestly.

Live in the real NEO.

T

Comment

That's a little low for "normal" infections. But is there a "normal" infection involving this alien, jungle, lab created/evolved?, insidious, racist, virus?

I went on a date with a gal that had traveled the world just prior to the big outbreak in NYC. She had a very high fever but was mostly asymptomatic otherwise. Her kids got the Kawasaki syndrome around 4 weeks later. Her husband got really, really sick. Covid hates us dudes. Really hates black dudes.

T

Just one question, do you feel bad about dating a woman while her husband is down with the virus? Where are the conservative values Cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Just one question, do you feel bad about dating a woman while her husband is down with the virus? Where are the conservative values Cold?
                        He's a Liberal now.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Hahahaha. Nice catch. Ex-husband rather.

T

Comment

Hahahaha. Nice catch. Ex-husband rather.

T

Comment

He's a Liberal now.
                              I take it back. He's not a Liberal. If he were the sentence would have read something like this:

I went on a date with a gal from my throuple that had traveled the world just prior to the big outbreak in NYC. She had a very high fever but was mostly asymptomatic otherwise. Her kids got the Kawasaki syndrome around 4 weeks later. The other guy in our throuple got really, really sick. Covid hates us dudes. Really hates black dudes.

Comment

Would you accept "permanently separated"?

LOLOL!

CB is the back door man your mama warned you about...

Reference Howlin' Wolf for an understanding on the issue.

Being totally serious: I DO NOT TRAFFIC IN THE ART OF ADULTERY!

P.S. That doesn't mean your wife won't be thinkin' 'bout me tonight when she's with you. Just sayin'

T

Comment

Working...
                                X