K-State ranked 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coaching in this game was not good.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      The coaching in this game was not good.
      I'm not sure the best coach(s) in the country (and Snyder is close) would have made much of a difference yesterday. That was a boat race that could have been much worse without the friendship/respect of Snyder & Stoops. Thankfully, Stoops called off the dogs.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        I was actually enjoying the ride myself. That's what happens when you have motivated five star recruits going against two star recruits who are not prepared for whatever reason. Just makes the OU loss to Texas Tech that more baffling.

Not to mention the ass whooping Iowa State put on Tech, in Lubbock no less, last night. Seriously Tech? 41-7???? Did you ever stop drinking this week?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I'm not sure the best coach(s) in the country (and Snyder is close) would have made much of a difference yesterday. That was a boat race that could have been much worse without the friendship/respect of Snyder & Stoops. Thankfully, Stoops called off the dogs.
          3rd and 3, near the end of the first half, and they throw a pass to the back of the end zone? Shoulda kept running it. If K-State gets the touchdown there, the game is totally different IMO.

I'm a bad backseat coach though, especially in football.

Comment

It was nice to see Blake Bell get a few snaps in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              3rd and 3, near the end of the first half, and they throw a pass to the back of the end zone? Shoulda kept running it. If K-State gets the touchdown there, the game is totally different IMO.

I'm a bad backseat coach though, especially in football.
              You have a lot of K-Staters that agree with you - including me. Bad day all around. But if you had told me in August that we would be 7-1 and ranked at the end of October I would have laughed. I'll take it. Best will be 10-2 (not likely) and worst (also not likely)7-5. I'm thinking 9-3 losing to Okie Lite and winning out after that.

Comment

Have fun in the Carquest Bowl.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
                  Bad day all around.
                  Actually I thought it was a good day all around.

Comment

Snyder is so gracious he likes to spot every opponent 14 points at the beginning of each match. What a class act!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Snyder is so gracious he likes to spot every opponent 14 points at the beginning of each match. What a class act!
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
                        You have a lot of K-Staters that agree with you - including me. Bad day all around. But if you had told me in August that we would be 7-1 and ranked at the end of October I would have laughed. I'll take it. Best will be 10-2 (not likely) and worst (also not likely)7-5. I'm thinking 9-3 losing to Okie Lite and winning out after that.
                        Nice win today. I thought KSU would be on a 4 game losing streak but the Aggies are falling off the face of the earth this season. Given KSU's history against Texas, particularly at their place, KSU could run the table from hear on out.

Comment

Amazing game - best one I have ever witnessed in person.

Comment

I keep questioning whether K-State is really a Top-20 team. But Colin Klein just keeps willing them to victories it seems.
                            I have to give the Wildcats credit. They are ranked where they are because they have earned it, not because of any hype or rep. Hard not to like a bunch of hard hat, lunch pail carrying over-achievers. I hope they can continue the magic. I have always really liked and respected Coach Snyder (other than how he handled the Ell Roberson issue at 2003 Fiesta Bowl vs Ohio State). Nobody is perfect I guess, just ask JoePa.

Comment

If Snyder wasn't viewed as a deity in Manhattan already, this season should secure his God-like status there. He's the frigging man. Imagine if he had the talent that OU or Texas has year in and out.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                                If Snyder wasn't viewed as a deity in Manhattan already, this season should secure his God-like status there. He's the frigging man. Imagine if he had the talent that OU or Texas has year in and out.
                                If you haven't met LHCBS already I hope you do sometime. He is one of the nicest guys ever and has a wonderful dry wit. He is also very modest and confident at the same time. Really a remarkable human being.

Comment

Working...
                                X