No announcement yet.

K-State ranked 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping for K-State to be undefeated when they play OU since I'm going to that game. Doubt it's gonna happen though...but then again I thought there was no way they were gonna beat Miami or Baylor...

Comment

They deserve it! They are a good team!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Remember how we all wanted Kendall Wright to play basketball here? I thought he was going to be a stud if he played bball.

However, after seeing how he was a cocky d-bag...I'm glad it didn't come to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
          Remember how we all wanted Kendall Wright to play basketball here? I thought he was going to be a stud if he played bball.

However, after seeing how he was a cocky d-bag...I'm glad it didn't come to fruition.
          You're kidding. Right?

The dude's a straight up stud and deserves to be cocky.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Make that ranked 17th nm

nm

Comment

Re: Make that ranked 17th nm

Originally posted by BCSCat
              nm
              ?

Comment

Re: Make that ranked 17th nm

Originally posted by BCSCat
                nm
                Good call.

Enjoy the spotlight while you have it.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Good win for KSU yesterday.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I put "Make that 17th" in the subject line but it didn't show up.

My bad.

Comment

Snyder is the real deal. It's fun watching 'em this year.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
                        Can you imagine Snyder coaching the raw talent on the Texas roster Mack Brown has squandered over the years?

Snyder's ability to coach the most minute of fundamental detail is what impresses me most. His players know technically how they're supposed to play and you see very little stupidity on the field compared to other teams.

--'85.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                          Can you imagine Snyder coaching the raw talent on the Texas roster Mack Brown has squandered over the years?

Snyder's ability to coach the most minute of fundamental detail is what impresses me most. His players know technically how they're supposed to play and you see very little stupidity on the field compared to other teams.

--'85.
                          Or had Stoops and company not all left for HC jobs at the height of success (not that I blame them). Had those guys recruited and been coordinators for a few more years things would have been significantly different up to and after Snyder's retirement.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Snyder is a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85

--'85.
                              Agreed.

I actually like that team simply because they all play very smart football and the offense is so methodical. Definitely not the most exciting brand of football but I can respect it.

I will feel bad for them when they go up against OU though. OU's d-line is going to eat up those zone-read and other option plays faster than Klein can even think.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                                I will feel bad for them when they go up against OU though. OU's d-line is going to eat up those zone-read and other option plays faster than Klein can even think.
                                Yep, OU will be ugly. Of course, OU makes everyone look like B-teamers. KState just needs to stay the course and not freak out with a drubbing by OU. They can still have a far better season than most expected.

--'85.

You know, I have never had any sort of affiliation with KState and pretty much despise them outside their football program. I find myself watching or listening to their games almost every Saturday. Don't worry, though, I still hate purple. It is just a real shame I don't have the chance to spend that energy on WSU football.
                                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                                X