No announcement yet.

K-State ranked 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he can tolerate you enough to stay within speaking distance of yourself, then yes, he must be a miracle worker.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      If he can tolerate you enough to stay within speaking distance of yourself, then yes, he must be a miracle worker.
      '
      LOL good ole reliable fever.

Comment

You care about Wichita State. I don't care about Kansas State. That's why I've never set foot on a Kitten message board. Plain and simple. WSU is a thorn in your side and your existence here proves it.

How was that timeout a week ago? LOL.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          You care about Wichita State. I don't care about Kansas State. That's why I've never set foot on a Kitten message board. Plain and simple. WSU is a thorn in your side and your existence here proves it.

How was that timeout a week ago? LOL.
          Yup, always reliable.

I was just responding to a thread about K-State football that was started by WSU fans, some of who apparently go to games at BSFS. If you don't enjoy college football, fine, but they seem to enough to have started a thread about it. If you do enjoy college football this year's K-State team and Collin Klein is a great story and is happening right here in our state only 2 hours away from Wichita.

But hate if you want. It's a free society.

Comment

Bill Snyder and now Collin Klein are what's right with college football.

I just wish Frank would sack up and play us in basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Bill Snyder and now Collin Klein are what's right with college football.

I just wish Frank would sack up and play us in basketball.
              +1
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
                Yup, always reliable.

I was just responding to a thread about K-State football that was started by WSU fans, some of who apparently go to games at BSFS. If you don't enjoy college football, fine, but they seem to enough to have started a thread about it. If you do enjoy college football this year's K-State team and Collin Klein is a great story and is happening right here in our state only 2 hours away from Wichita.

Don't even talk about hating, you hypocritical clown. With each and every post you make, you continue to further prove my point. So, please by all means, keep responding.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
                  Yup, always reliable.

I think you meant country? However, if you meant society, to which society were you referring?

The Freemason society? Couldn't be, that is not a free society. How about the American Council of Learned Societies?

Nope, I think you meant country.

Hate to nitpick, but the two words are really not synonymous.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Someone just got...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Words have multiple definitions based on context, note #3:

From Merriam-Webster

Definition of SOCIETY

: companionship or association with one's fellows : friendly or intimate intercourse : company

: a voluntary association of individuals for common ends; especially : an organized group working together or periodically meeting because of common interests, beliefs, or profession

a : an enduring and cooperating social group whose members have developed organized patterns of relationships through interaction with one another b : a community, nation, or broad grouping of people having common traditions, institutions, and collective activities and interests

a : a part of a community that is a unit distinguishable by particular aims or standards of living or conduct : a social circle or a group of social circles having a clearly marked identity <literary society> b : a part of the community that sets itself apart as a leisure class and that regards itself as the arbiter of fashion and manners

a : a natural group of plants usually of a single species or habit within an association b : the progeny of a pair of insects when constituting a social unit (as a hive of bees); broadly : an interdependent system of organisms or biological units
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        Words have multiple definitions based on context, note #3:

From Merriam-Webster
                        Yep. But in the context of this discussion, society is ambiguous. Is Shockernet a free society? I think not. He was discussing hate on Shockernet, and posters on Shockernet can be considered members of a society. The society of Shockernet if you will, is not free. You must adhere to rules and first amendment rights do not apply. At the discretion of moderators, your speech can be censored, or you can even be "banned" from the society. again, Shockernet is not a free society. Depending on the focus of your hate, hate is not tolerated within the Shockernet society. Hate on Creighton is tolerated, hate on other posters, is not.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Amish societies within America are not free societies. It is a free country, but depending on which society within America you reside, your society may not be free.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Amish societies within America are not free societies. It is a free country, but depending on which society within America you reside, your society may not be free.
                            This is a rediculous and illogical argument that only people who like to debate, argue, and nitpick will participate in. I guess that includes me too now. Still illogical.

Comment

I love college message boards.

Comment

LMFAO, PWNED.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X