X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DBA

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      OTOH I do like it that the Shocks did wilt in the face of that start.
      In the sixteen opening round games against National Seeds, only three runs were scored. The Shockers obviously had two of those against a very good pitcher.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      The Shocks know they can beat Tulsa.
      The motivation here is to be the first Shocker team to get a win in the Tournament.

Comment

Collision reminds me of '89 with the broken leg. Luckily everyone fine here.

2-0 Shox top 5.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Shocks get charitable in the 6th. With runners on 1st and 2nd and 1 out Kelli Spring inexplicably drops a throw from LAD that would have forced a runner at 2nd for the 2nd out. Katie did manage to get the 2nd out with the bases remaining loaded but then walked in a run before getting a popup to 3B on a 3-2 count after several full count foul balls.

Shocks lead 2-1 after 6.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 21, 2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Just awesome! Proud of these young ladies..... Good luck against Ole Miss tonight!

Comment

Katie works a 3-up, 3-down 7th and the Shocks are winners for the 1st time in school history in the NCAA Touranment.

What a nice bounce back game for Katie after her rocky outing against OU yesterday.

Congrats Shocks and congrats Katie. Let's do it one more time.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 21, 2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Let's beat Ole Miss! I want another shot at OU!
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Shockers v Ole Miss

Osias is still in the circle for the Rebels, and Jenni has the start for the Shocks.

This game will probably not appear on ESPN2 until the TAMU-Texas game is over.

Comment

is this on the ocho or ??

Comment

Live Stats are here for the time being unless you have ESPNNews where it is currently being telecast.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                        Live Stats are here for the time being unless you have ESPNNews where it is currently being telecast.
                        Ah so its on the Trese? lol

Thanks watching now.

Comment

Now on the Deuce.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Now on the Deuce.
                            ive never wanted to punch somebody as much as I wanted to with the guy that popped on my screen talking about the Raptors.

Comment

This brings a new definition to "death by paper cut". It's not even a paper cut. Death by spork poking?

This is a huge at bat for both teams. WSU needs to get an out.

Comment

Not sure what the ump is looking at. What's the rule on HBP in softball? There wasn't a lot of effort to get out of the way of pitches that weren't that far from being strikes.

Just my opinion.

2 walks. 2 HBPs. 1 single. 2 runs. Shox are in deep water now down 3-0 and the bases still loaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X