Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alie Decker had all 13 of the Shockers bench points and all were in the 2nd half. 4 treys + a free throw. Alie was 4-7 from long distance.

Michelle Price chipped in 13 points (11 in the 2nd half) hittng all 5 of her FG attempts plus 5 rebounds and 2 blocks and 2 steals.

Alex Harden with another stat stuffing performance. She lead the Shocks in scoring with 22 points on 8-13 FGs and 5-6 FTs, 7 rebounds, 8 assists (to only 1 turnover), 2 blocked shots and 2 steals while playing the full 40 minutes. She should sleep well tonight.

Kelsey Jacobs fouled out in only 19 minutes of play. She needs to throttle back just a little bit when they are calling it close like they were tonight because we could really use her on the floor. She got nailed with at least a couple of pretty ticky-tack calls but she should realize how the game is being called an adjust accordingly. She did not do that tonight.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 14, 2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Alie Decker had all 13 of the Shockers bench points and all were in the 2nd half. 4 treys + a free throw. Alie was 4-7 from long distance.

Michelle Price chipped in 13 points (11 in the 2nd half) hittng all 5 of her FG attempts plus 5 rebounds and 2 blocks and 2 steals.

Alex Harden with another stat stuffing performance. She lead the Shocks in scoring with 22 points on 8-13 FGs and 5-6 FTs, 7 rebounds, 8 assists (to only 1 turnover), 2 blocked shots and 2 steals while playing the full 40 minutes. She should sleep well tonight.

Kelsey Jacobs fouled out in only 19 minutes of play. She needs to throttle back just a little bit when they are calling it close like they were tonight because we could really use her on the floor. She got nailed with at least a couple of pretty ticky-tack calls but she should realize how the game is being called an adjust accordingly. She did not do that tonight.
      UNI is playing well and we'll need to be clicking on all cylinders. And 1972 is correct, Kelsey needs to be in the game and not get into foul trouble. Jody showed some emotion and was P.O'd at the refs over phantom fouls. The story of the road. I find you see this more in women's games than men's games. Let's get that road sweep!!

Comment

Would love updates. We're in Evansville and cannot access the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShox View Post
          Would love updates. We're in Evansville and cannot access the game.
          Listening online at http://player.tritonmedia.com/entercom/KFHAM.

Shocker women are trailing with about 8 minutes left in the first half 25-13.

Comment

Seems like UNI is getting the kind of whistle they would prefer.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Score? I know price is in foul trouble

Comment

39-31 UNI.

Comment

41-34 UNI at the half. Both team committed 14 fouls.

Comment

These are the two best disciplined teams in the Valley. Calling 28 fouls is a disaster of officiating and both teams should be frustrated that they won't let players play.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Dapprich and Price both have 4 fouls with 15 minutes left. A lot of others with 2 or 3 fouls. Shox trail 38-47, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Dapprich and Price both have 4 fouls with 15 minutes left. A lot of others with 2 or 3 fouls. Shox trail 38-47, not good.
                        Any improvement?

Comment

Had it down to 3, but back to 6 now.

Comment

Time left?

Comment

6:13 left. Down 56-64

Comment

This is not pretty to listen to :/

Comment

Working...
                                X