Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Hawaii (Really Late Nite With Mike Kennedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Hawaii (Really Late Nite With Mike Kennedy)

Well if you're tired tonight, then wait until tomorrow.

Shocks play Hawaii at midnight Wichita time.

Right now I plan on listening to the match. However, I have to work Saturday so I'm not looking forward to getting up at 7:00 on Saturday morning. But if the Shockers manage to upset the Wahine, I may not even come down out of the Clouds until sometime Sunday.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

I've been at work for a bit already and I have a soccer game tonight (and practice tomorrow morning) but I'll be up for the game. (Note: Joke - "up" = excited and "up" = awake :D )
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

#16 ranked Hawaii sweeps Eastern Washington as expected by scores of 31-29, 30-15 and 30-20 in front of 5,630 fans.

Comment

Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Nice to see alot of nice things said by knowledgeable fans about our team. Maybe we get a little to hard on them at times. I'll be here to keep people company.

Comment

Well, you were right 1972......I am REALLY tired now......

But I am going to steal a line from Coach Holtz as I browsed through some historical posts in Volleyball......

Ladies, someone has to pay for us missing the tournament 2 years ago and it has to be Hawaii tonight....LET"S GO!

Comment

I'm up and ready to go...game might be a few minutes late starting, the ECU-Santa Clara game just got over with SC winning 30-27, 30-16, 30-24

Comment

Lets do it. :wsu_posters:

Comment

I'm here, I think. Although I could just be dreaming that I'm here.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Me too.

Comment

where in the world is mike kennedy...he's not here yet, :|

Comment

Sounds like he is broadcasting from the moon. Maybe it's just my radio.

Comment

Nope i got the same...and nothing through the internet...was hoping that might be different for some reason...

Comment

it just came on for me, over the internets.

Comment

Cell phone :yes:

Comment

Working...
                              X