Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Hawaii (Really Late Nite With Mike Kennedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to hang tough Shocks. Shocks take game two 30-28.

:D

Comment

Another big block by Katie and Sara to go up by 2 points at 28-27. Sara playing very well in this tournament so far.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
        nerve wrecking...
        :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I don't know if this 10 minute break is good for my health.

Comment

I expect Hawaii to come out of the locker room fired up and giving it everything they have.

Shocks just need to continue doing what they're doing and play smart and play their game.

Comment

let's start cutting into this deficit...

Comment

Those are two tough points to lose.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Now midnight here in AZ. Listening to the game because I have nothing else better to do (was at the D-Backs/Cardinals game, with a postgame concert by Smash Mouth).

Impressive first two games from what I've read here. Third one so far, not quite as good.

Comment

Originally posted by SCKSCat
                    Now midnight here in AZ. Listening to the game because I have nothing else better to do (was at the D-Backs/Cardinals game, with a postgame concert by Smash Mouth).

Impressive first two games from what I've read here. Third one so far, not quite as good.
                    Well stop listening then, clearly this is all your fault. ;-)
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

must find the defense...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                        Originally posted by SCKSCat

Well stop listening then, clearly this is all your fault. ;-)
                        The lead was six points to Hawaii when I joined, which was maybe five minutes ago.

If anything, I killed the Hawaii run. Well, maybe not. I don't know.

Comment

Shockers set the tone in Game 3 with a service error on the opening serve of the game and were never a factor. Hawaii wins 30-22.

Time to regroup.

Comment

Our service game is killing us right now. You can't have double digit service errors and no aces and expect to win.

Comment

Coming into this match we had 40 aces and 27 service errors. So far today, we have 0 aces and 15 service errors.

Comment

blah...think the team is still taking a nap in the locker room after the 2nd game...

Comment

Working...
                                X