Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Hawaii (Really Late Nite With Mike Kennedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nice thing is that the Shocks are probably not quite as sharp as they were last night, although they came on late to come from behind to win in a very tough environment.

Keep it going, Ladies! Were pulling for you as hard as we can.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Win that game after a slow start is a good sign for the rest of the match. We will see how Hawaii responds, but a good start.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I thought Katie Niggemeyer made a very key play with a Solo Block with the score at 19-21 in Hawaii's favor to pull the Shocks back to within one and got the momentum back on our side of the net.

Comment

Shocks playing well but I sure would like to see us cut down on the service errors.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Shocks playing well but I sure would like to see us cut down on the service errors.

Or at least get some aces to offset them.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Seems like we're playing well so might as well give ourselves a chance and get as many balls in play as we can. Were hitting 0.421 so far in game 2 so I likes our chances of doings something if we can get the ball in play.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Seems like we're playing well so might as well give ourselves a chance and get as many balls in play as we can. Were hitting 0.421 so far in game 2 so I likes our chances of doings something if we can get the ball in play.
                I'm not saying I wouldn't take just getting them in with how this match is going, but I'd take either aces or getting them in for our blockers and hitters to work with.

Comment

nerve wrecking...

Comment

This would be a good time for a little service run.

Comment

This would be a good time for a drink...

Comment

Make mine a double!

Let's Go Shocks - time to show some mental toughness.

Comment

Huge point here.

Comment

Way to go Sara!

Comment

i need a triple...

Comment

whew!

Comment

Working...
                                X