Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Hawaii (Really Late Nite With Mike Kennedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far in game 4, UH is hitting .482 and WSU -.118. Not gonna get it done like that.

Comment

Game 4 is probably to far gone at this point. However, the Shocks need to build a little momentum and confidence going into game 5.

:goshocks:

Comment

I quit listening. Maybe that will help.

Hate to see WSU lose after a very good effort early in the match.

Comment

This set hurts...come out pissed and play with some fire in the 5th...it's a new ball game and only 1 set counts.

Comment

who's still with me?

Comment

Well will see what kind of mental toughness this team has. They at least need to stay in this 15 point game long enough to put a little pressure on Hawaii.

Momentum is definitely solidly on Hawaii's side of the net right now.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

I'm only watching on the stat tracker, but I don't have a good feeling about set 5. It's awfully tough to get the momentum back.

Comment

not a good start

Comment

here we go now.

Comment

excited, frustrated, just plain tired...hoping tomorrow night they come out and take it out on Eastern Washington

Comment

Well, as disappointed as I am that we couldn't finish Hawaii off after the 2-0 start, if you had told me we would sweep Santa Clara and take Hawaii to 5 games, I would have taken it without hesitation. Now let's finish the tournament on a high note by beating Eastern Washington.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

The Shocks set themselves up with a great opportunity for a big upset by winning the first two games. Just didn't respond very well when Hawaii came out after intermission and more or less imposed their will on the Shocks.

:(

We're just not quite ready to make that jump to the next level. While we are not quite their yet the gap between us and the Hawaii's and K-States of the world is not that great. Hopefully, by the end of the year we will be more than ready for these kind of teams.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

It's disappointing but Lamb will have them ready tomorrow. 0 aces, 19 SEs is not good.
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

It didn't sound like the lack of aces was from the quality of the serves, but from the ability of Hawaii to handle whatever was thrown at them.

Comment

Remember Turgeon and the game at Creighton where we had a big lead but lost? Last night's game reminded me of that; a failure to adjust to the opponents changing gameplan.
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X