No announcement yet.

MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more points and another timeout (last of the game??) by UNI. 17-14 Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I think that was a TV timeout Doc.
      Muchas gracias.

Comment

Damn it Mike. Don't jinx us.

Comment

COME ON SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

GIDDY

Comment

I can smell it...carry the momentum into tomorrow...

Comment

Wow! I didn't know I could hold my breath for so long. Great effort Shocks. That is one good volleyball team you beat tonight.

Comment

Flipping awesome volleyball, frankly by both teams. Great win, Shocks play for the championship tomorrow against Creighton.

Fantastic match!

Comment

Great match! That should seal an NCAA bid.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Flipping awesome volleyball, frankly by both teams. Great win, Shocks play for the championship tomorrow against Creighton.

Fantastic match!
                        :good: :good: :good: :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Fantastic match!
                          I hope they don't have a let down after this outstanding effort tonight. I would really like to see this team hang an MVC Tournament banner.

I will be at wedding tomorrow evening but I will be thinking about the Lady Shocks most of the time. I guess it would be tacky to listen to the game on my headsets during the wedding reception, huh.

Go get 'em Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I guess it would be tacky to listen to the game on my headsets during the wedding reception, huh.
                            Surely @WuDrWu: can write you a prescription for those headsets. "Do not remove before 10pm Saturday." Plus the Good Doctor has convinced me to cough up the RichKern fee for next year. Apparently, lots of good information for the whole season, not just the last week or two.

Comment

I will just DVR the game on Fox Sports (Cox 34) and enjoy the Shockers big win after the wedding. By then I will be ready for a pick me up.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 23, 2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Wow! Finally knocked off the Panthers when it mattered most... in the Valley Tournament and in a match that pretty much sealed their NCAA fate! Way ta go ladies!

Might as well win this whole damn thing... and there's nobody else you'd like to celebrate a championship against......
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X