No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this guy considered more of a project or a more developed type of player?

Comment

Mauldin High School Check
      Mishaps in high school Check
      If this kid transfers to a chicago school sign him now.

Comment

I think you take Stutz and this guy and figure out the numbers later! Has he been to WSU on a visit yet?
        Livin the dream

Comment

I don't think there's anyway we sign 3 more. 2 maybe, but that means someone won't be back. I can't imagine 2 not coming back. It's not impossible but it's hard to see at this point. If this guy is the real deal then we take him if he commits before one or both of the other two.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Well maybe marshall figures there is actually 2 not coming back maybe let marshall do his thing cause its obvious he knows something we dont

Comment

Some pretty good numbers, good rebounder and averaging 3.1 blocks per game, and a good shooting percentage at 67%.

Comment

Yeah, His numbers are actually higher because he played in some of the games hurt and didnt play the whole game where he only scored 2 or 4 points.

Comment

So Prince, what would you say his interest level is in WSU ? Has he taken an official visit yet ? :good:

Comment

I know he has WSU in his top 3 schools for sure. Im not sure if he has went on a visit or not. Im down here in south carolina and he's up in Viriginia so i cant talk to him like i would like, but i know he is highly considering WSU.

Comment

Thanks for the info Prince. WSU is a great University and an even better place to play ball at. The fan support is second to none and with our new coach (as I'm sure you know) the sky is the limit. He would be getting in on the ground floor of something special. I'm sure that he would love Wichita too. The people are very friendly and the city has a lot to offer.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Yeah, im sure. Ive heard the same about WSU

Comment

Was Coach recruiting him at Winthrop as well?

Comment

i believe so.
                            ________
                            Hemp Marijuana
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince
                              I know he has WSU in his top 3 schools for sure. Im not sure if he has went on a visit or not. Im down here in south carolina and he's up in Viriginia so i cant talk to him like i would like, but i know he is highly considering WSU.
                              just kind of curious, who are the other 2 schools on his list of top 3
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

His numbers look good, and the 11 double-doubles especially good, and he seems to be 'flying under the radar' right now. He looks like someone we should go after, but the only gray area that it looks like to me, is the degree of competition of his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X