No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another gray area may be academics and perhaps it's a reason he is under the radar. In an old article on him it mentioned he needs to work on them.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I know for sure that one of the other schools that has talked to him that he was considering was BC. But im not sure how that story is going down

Comment

Brandon received an Athletic award earlier this year, look under Basketball:

Comment

That's for athletic achievements, not academic. Or did I miss something somewhere?
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Brandon Also recieved Medals for geing on the Honor Roll Last Year, and this year he recieved a medal for the Deans List. So i believe his academics are fine

Comment

I believe Boston College has one open scholarship for next year. They don't appear to be real close to signing another "on the radar" big man. Remember they already have commitments from three that we were recruiting...Jackson, Elmore and Ravenel.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Yes, i know i believe that is why he's leaning more towards WSU

Comment

Prince, how sure are you about the offer from WSU?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Yes, i am pretty sure. I wouldnt be on here talking to you folks if i wasnt

Comment

as of 5-15-07, rated #338 by Scout:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                        I believe Boston College has one open scholarship for next year. They don't appear to be real close to signing another "on the radar" big man. Remember they already have commitments from three that we were recruiting...Jackson, Elmore and Ravenel.
                        Maybe we should just play BC, since we seem to compete with them for every recruit.

Comment

When evaluating Mr. Davis, you need to ask this question: How many 6'9" or 6'10" PFs does WSU have on it's roster??? If you are going to compete year in and out against the big boys in the tourney, you better have at least 2.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                            When evaluating Mr. Davis, you need to ask this question: How many 6'9" or 6'10" PFs does WSU have on it's roster??? If you are going to compete year in and out against the big boys in the tourney, you better have at least 2.
                            Those are my thoughts too. If he can play 5, great, but he can always play the 4 spot as well when our 7'er is out there too. HCGM isn't just building a team that competes in the MVC, but also knows exactly what it takes to compete with the BCSers whenever the occasion calls for it.

Comment

Do we have any confirmation that we have offered Brandon other than
                              ThePrince sortof kindof saying so?

Comment

No. That's why I have the question mark on his offer in the '08 recruiting summary. Nothing against The Prince but we usually have more information.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X