Noel Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee
    Las Vegas paper says we're a finalist ...

http://rebelnation.lvrj.com/2009/06/...v-this-weekend
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

just the fact that we were mentioned is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by Smooth007
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        Interesting. I wonder how it would all work out with the numbers but I would LOVE to have him here.
        Maybe JC would be offered a baseball scholarship??? Just throwing it out there.
        If Coy wants to play both Basketball and Baseball and receive scholarship money it has to be with basketball. Those are the rules.
        So there are designated sports that scholarships must be offered from for multisport atheletes?
        I believe it's whichever sport comes first as far as the season goes. If a student were playing both football and basketball he'd be on a football 'ship.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If he decided WSU, IMO you make whatever room is necessary for a player like him.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If Marshall can pull this one off look out. Hope to hear the good news soon!! GO SHOX!!!

Comment

this would be a huge get im pretty sure we can find some room for him
              ShockerNut 2305

Comment

With the way things have been going lately, I would not be shocked should Noel choose WSU. This could realy be the start of something big. :posterwsu:

Comment

yes it sure could get him and 1 or 2 other players like him and get us back to national prominence
                  ShockerNut 2305

Comment

i sure wouldnt get tired of hearing KJ to Cheddar for the Oop. :wsu_posters:
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm not going to get excited until two things happen.

1. He makes a visit to WSU
                      2. He commits to WSU

WSU making the list is a good thing, but I really don't buy into it yet.

Comment

AWESOME, I just answered the survey about how his dad was my favorite all time Shocker. If we get Noel we WILL win the Valley and go to the NCAAs and go far. Clevin Toure Noel JT and Blair. That would be especially cool because just as we went to the tourney when Cheese was a freshman, we would go when Noel is a Freshman. WOW!!!!!

Comment

If he did commit, who would be the player that would be willing to give up their scholarship? We are already at 13, aren't we?

Comment

Now THIS is impressive. HCGM is not intimidated to go after highly touted players and they are at least listening. Other players will take notice of us as our Program continues to move forward. The clips I have watched on Noel reveal he is a very special player with a solid work ethic. If we could get him in for a visit, maybe some tape of Cheese and other Shocker greats from times past would help, not to mention Coach Marshall's charisma. We have had some great teams and players in the past and we are heading down that same road in the future.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I would hope that we don't speculate on who would go. As much as I would love to have Noel, lets just wait and see what happens. There might be things possible that did not result in any current player leaving the team.
                              anyway, Noel has to love the million pages of love we have given him in the Cheddar threads etc. Just remember, his dad is Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse
                                I would hope that we don't speculate on who would go. As much as I would love to have Noel, lets just wait and see what happens. There might be things possible that did not result in any current player leaving the team.
                                anyway, Noel has to love the million pages of love we have given him in the Cheddar threads etc. Just remember, his dad is Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
                                If we sign Noel, does that mean the nacho "cheese" will be better quality? also, will we have more cheese centered items to eat during the games?
                                I ask because we had a man who was an excellent in his heyday code named cheese and it would be a shame if we didn't not have quality cheese products.

Comment

Working...
                                X