Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
    They put up a little prediction poll on fog.net. Where will Ellis go?

KU
    KSU
    UK
    Fonda Ellis will announce he's postponing his decision

Add another to the list of reasons why I despise most KU fans.
    What a bunch of idiots. Part of me hopes he takes Kentucky if not us--just to see them more disappointed. The really sad part is, while he's a popular player with them, he won't get 1/2 the attention from fans at any of the other universities as he will here. We'll appreciate having him more than any of them will (well, maybe not KSU). For them he's just a flavor of the month. For us, he would represent a real investment in the future of our program.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock

KU
      KSU
      UK

Yeah, I don't see KSU as a good fit, but if WSU doesn't get the nod I would LOVE for the kitties to stick it to KU with this signing! My preferrence for Perry would be:

WSU
      KSU
      KU
      UK

I hate the way Cal does things far more than I hate KU fans. Also, Self is a respectable coach and if you take Beaker Fanboys out of the equation, the Jayhawks are an easy program to like.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• From Ellis' perspective there is no wrong decision except for KSU.

I know I am on Solo-Island here, but my heart is an empty void for KU and KSU. If he selects any school other than WSU I won't be following him. But that's not a slight against Ellis, it's just because I could care less about those other schools.

Based on recent recruiting WSU is probably going to be the best basketball team in Kansas during his years in school and watching the other two will be way less interesting than in other timeframes.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan

I hate the way Cal does things far more than I hate KU fans. Also, Self is a respectable coach and if you take Beaker Fanboys out of the equation, the Jayhawks are an easy program to like.
          If you find a way to do this, for the love of God let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805
            Originally posted by wufan

Yes, please do.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• for my sake if he doesnt chose us, I hope he goes to UK, that a way he just wanted to leave home, and I can deal with it better lol
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan
                Originally posted by RoyalShock

KU
                KSU
                UK

Yeah, I don't see KSU as a good fit, but if WSU doesn't get the nod I would LOVE for the kitties to stick it to KU with this signing! My preferrence for Perry would be:

WSU
                KSU
                KU
                UK

Sure, Self is fine, but nothing in the world will make me like KU. Even if Ellis plays there, I'll follow him a little, but I could care less about whether the team wins or loses.

Just my hatred for that program coming out.... :D

Comment

• Originally posted by shock
                  Originally posted by tw805
                  Originally posted by wufan

Yes, please do.
                  Actually, living in McPherson, the KU alumni is a little weak here, much weaker than in Wichita. My wife is from Manhatten and they are casual KSU fans. Overall, it's easier to like KU when there aren't thousands of beaker-boys wearing $100.00 flip-flops and sipping their micro-brew at the sports bar. You know, the ones that said things last February like, "I thought WSU was supposed to be good, but then I saw that they couldn't even beat VCU at home." The same guys that now don't remember that they watched VCU and WSU...yeah, they don't exist up here in Mac.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Have you ever been asked by a KU fan if WSU is division 2? I have about ten times. That alone will cause intense hatred.

Comment

Have you ever been asked by a KU fan if WSU is division 2? I have about ten times. That alone will cause intense hatred.
                      Me too. At least that many times. It is extremely upsetting.

Comment

• Try having one of those beaker boys as a prof. :roll:
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Try having one of those beaker boys as a prof. :roll:
                          Have you seen Waterboy, with the professor that Sandler calls Colonel Sanders? I think it would go something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                            Try having one of those beaker boys as a prof. :roll:
                            Have you seen Waterboy, with the professor that Sandler calls Colonel Sanders? I think it would go something like that.
                            Precisely,

Comment

• He even asked me why KU would want to play WSU, because KU doesn't get credit for playing DII schools.

Comment

He even asked me why KU would want to play WSU, because KU doesn't get credit for playing DII schools.
                                How sad. Which department was/is he in?
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X