Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
      Back off Maggie.

You guys are being silly.
      Will do.

I was being silly too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersince71
        Your Basketball life will hopefully last 15 more years.......
        Your Life in Wichita as a Hometown Hero will hopefully last 70 more years.
        Wichita, will always be a great place to live or come back to.
        Stay home......we need a hero.
        This :yes:
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• So how is this event going down tomorrow? Will all the schools have coaches there? Does the winner already know the outcome? I don't know how these things work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog
            So how is this event going down tomorrow? Will all the schools have coaches there? Does the winner already know the outcome? I don't know how these things work.
            Since none of the coaches can talk about him until after he signs, it wouldn't do them any good to be there. It's not like someone will interview the winning coach.

KSN said they'd be streaming it online starting at 2:30pm. I haven't heard what the other stations will be doing.

Comment

• I imagine it will be like a football commit, and there will be four hats, and he picks up one and puts it on
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock
                I imagine it will be like a football commit, and there will be four hats, and he picks up one and puts it on
                It will be glorious, like when then boy Arthur pulls shoxcalibur from the stone!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• @davidsteinle
                  David Steinle

Perry will choose Kentucky. Only UK has secure conference home. Too much turmoil for KU and K-State.
                  It shouldn't, but this kind of crap gets under my skin. I'm to the point that I hope Perry chooses us just if for no other reason than to rub it in the face of the snobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    @davidsteinle
                    David Steinle

Perry will choose Kentucky. Only UK has secure conference home. Too much turmoil for KU and K-State.
                    It shouldn't, but this kind of crap gets under my skin. I'm to the point that I hope Perry chooses us just if for no other reason than to rub it in the face of the snobs.
                    :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
                      Originally posted by ABC
                      Back off Maggie.

You guys are being silly.
                      Will do.

I was being silly too.
                      Actually that was directed at them. I meant back off of Maggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        @davidsteinle
                        David Steinle

I agree - and when KU fans do it, it's what breeds things like the 66-65 billboard that most KU fans simply can't grasp.

I am having fun watching them sweat through the conference shifts. Phog.net is highly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl
                          While WSU is certainly the "hometown," it seem some are overestimating the difficulty Perry's family would undertake to see him in Lawrence. It's a quick 2.5 hour drive, and it's not like there's nothing else for the family to do when they are there.

Add to it, they would also fairly easily see him in Norman, Stillwater, and Manhattan.

Still not the same net benefit as just down the street WSU, but I am certain it has been considered.
                          It is actually a 5 hour round trip. That is not so easy, eapecially for a night game.

It isn't so bad to occasionally make that trip but if you have to make it for every home game and then drive even further for nearly all of the road games. That does get difficult to keep up.

If he went to WSU they could drive 1 mile to home games, shoot they could almost walk to the games if they wanted to.

Comment

• I think having Derail commit tonight pretty much tells us that Perry has contacted WSU staff with not good news.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Don't you start using logic.........

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                                I think having Derail commit tonight pretty much tells us that Perry has contacted WSU staff with not good news.
                                Sadly, I think your logic is probably sound.

Not sad that Green will be a Shocker, but that it likely means no Ellis.

Comment

Working...
                                X