No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok for all those people talking about percentages... its simple math really. 1/4=.250 or 25%. A quarter if you want to think of it in money terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTXE
      Insecurity.
      Wait you forgot the 8)
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• NEW DOWNLOAD LINK COMING SOON AThttp://returnof4eva.com/http://myspace.com/bigkrithttp://twitter.com/bigkrit #BIGKRIT #MultiAlumni
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTXE
          Insecurity.
          There's better words to describe yourself.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Going to be on the road Wednesday. Anyone know of a way to sign up for a text or email of Perry's decision?
            “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
            John Wayne

Comment

• This seriously deserves Shockernet count down clock consideration.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76
                Going to be on the road Wednesday. Anyone know of a way to sign up for a text or email of Perry's decision?
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu
                  This seriously deserves Shockernet count down clock consideration.
                  Good Idea! I agree.

Comment

• Perry's decision can be seen live at GregSwaim.com Big Time Sports.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• I'm just guessing, but 1410 KGSO or one of the other radio stations will probably carry it.

Comment

• Offers

Various schools, various advantages.

Kentucky can give Ellis a chance to play with a bunch of future NBA lottery picks, because that's what Calipari acquires -- somehow the term "recruits" just doesn't seem to fit his technique -- every year.

KU has Manning, and instant fame in the form of numerous ESPN appearances.

WSU has offers the unique chance to be a hometown hero and have fame that lasts a lifetime, as is the case with Stallworth and AC, plus a chance to avoid the embarrassment of getting knocked out of the NCAA tournament by a "mid-major." Ellis probably has as good a chance of reaching the Final Four at WSU as anywhere, and for our "realists" who think that's crazy talk, I have three words: Butler. Gordon Hayward. -- three words that I suspect may also have found their way into WSU's sales pitch at some point.

K-State offers -- well, I'm not really sure what K-State offers.

Nothing will surprise me, except for Ellis heading off to the Little Apple. But there's certainly no reason for Shocker fans to give up, nor is there any reason to despair even if he goes astray -- Plan A may be the most potentially exciting thing we've seen in years, but there are some pretty good Plan Bs out there too.

Edit: in a way, I actually hope that if Ellis doesn't come here he does choose K-State, simply because the squawks of the offended Chickenhawks will be more amusing than the Kitten fans' gloating will be obnoxious (a pretty high hurdle, admittedly). But it would be better still if he just simplifies things by coming to WSU.

Comment

• We already sealed the deal on plan A-, Cleanthony Early! That would have been ridiculously big news if we weren't still waiting on Ellis.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• I am hoping that history repeats itself.

I remember the day that Antoine Carr announced he was going to WSU.

My grandpa (who has a huge Shocker fan) and I talked that morning about how great it would be if Carr would choose WSU. But we both decided that he would probably choose Ku and we didn't want to get our hopes up too high.

Needless to say we both were very pleasantly surprised when AC picked WSU. My grandpa took polaroid pictures of the TV screen from the sports that night and of the Eagle the next day with that huge picture of Antione Carr and the headline that he was headed to Wichita State.

Reading this board, reminds me of the same attitude that we had about Carr just before he chose WSU. As I said, I am hopeful that history repeats itself.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan
                              We already sealed the deal on plan A-, Cleanthony Early! That would have been ridiculously big news if we weren't still waiting on Ellis.
                              Very true, wufan. Early figures to be a big-time player for the Shocks. Not too many are like him in the MVC. But there are even fewer like Ellis.

Comment

• They put up a little prediction poll on fog.net. Where will Ellis go?

KU
                                KSU
                                UK
                                Fonda Ellis will announce he's postponing his decision

Add another to the list of reasons why I despise most KU fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X