Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree with Doc.

Dreiling was ranked #1 college prospect in the country--along with a guy with the last name Ewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
      agree with Doc.

Dreiling was ranked #1 college prospect in the country--along with a guy with the last name Ewing.
      Lets not get carried away with rankings either. I don't know anybody who would say Dreiling is the best HS player the City has ever had. Most go with Ricky Ross.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by lawmaker
        agree with Doc.

Lets not get carried away with rankings either. I don't know anybody who would say Dreiling is the best HS player the City has ever had. Most go with Ricky Ross.
        Agree, Dreiling wasn't even close... he was a 'stiff' his first year at WSU.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I didn't see the Kapaun game myself, sounds like he must have been impressive.

Comment

• Gaylon Nickerson?
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Antoine by a long shot

Comment

• One Wichita High School player who hasn't been mentioned yet as a top player (and he ranks with the best), was named the MVP of the McDonald's H.S. All American game.

Comment

• Aubrey Sherrod! 6' 4" of smooth left handed shooting!

Comment

• In my opinion, Aubrey would be in the top 5 City League players of all time. Along with Carr, Ross, Valentine, and ???

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster
                      In my opinion, Aubrey would be in the top 5 City League players of all time. Along with Carr, Ross, Valentine, and ???
                      Tyrone Shoelace :D :posterwsu: 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In my opinion, Aubrey would be in the top 5 City League players of all time. Along with Carr, Ross, Valentine, and ???
                        Korleone Young?

Perry Ellis?

Comment

One Wichita High School player who hasn't been mentioned yet as a top player (and he ranks with the best), was named the MVP of the McDonald's H.S. All American game.
                          Hmm... Seems like nobody can remember him... didn't his name start with an X or something?
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Uh, he didn't play in Wichita. He also was not an All-American.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Originally posted by lawmaker
                              agree with Doc.

I just did a Google search. I guess Ricky Ross still holds the City League record for most points in a game at 47.

Men's High School High Scorers

47 pts. Ricky Ross, South High (Wichita) at Wichita Southeast High, 2/14/1978

Comment

• Didn't southeast only score like 45 or 46 as a team?

Comment

Working...
                                X