No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be what one calls an "overlooked game" and a good lesson for Heights. You don't want to lose, but better now, than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuball7
      what is it about hutch sports? they are good at everything. bet alot of good coaching and they have a program that the kids run in whatever sport they play from the time they are begin playing til they get done with high school
      :D It doesn't hurt that we had/have a tremendous strength and conditioning program :D

That, and the best HS football coach in the country!

Comment

• re:

Noticed Perry was at yesterday's game and appeared he spoke with coaches afterward...

Comment

• No doubt that would be a huge landing if he signs with us, but he has been pretty interested in Kansas and Memphis-some of the bigger named schools.

Comment

• I just saw that a couple weeks ago that Ellis went 16-20 from the line in a game? That's a nice night.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I see Perry went for 20 and 10 as Heights secured the City League crown.

SO PG Evan Wessel was also with Ellis on his visit to KSU.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Perry is almost at every game that has to be a huge advantage for us for him to see even when we were 0-6 in the valley we were still packin in 10,000+ fans a game
                ShockerNut 2305

Comment

• Just a thought...when Perry is a junior in HS EO will be a soph here at WSU. I wonder if some summer pickup games
                  and the prospect of playing with EO might help the recruiting process...hmmmm.
                  "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                  which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Perry is pretty busy in the summer with AAU play. I don't expect him to be playing in too many pick up games. But the Shocks are going to be very good before he goes to college and it appears he is giving coach Marshall and the team a chance to develop a relationship.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• OK, we have been through the recruiting wars before with k-who and have come out on top a couple of times. The one that we initially won and then lost was greg dreiling. WE SCREWED UP when we offered a scholarship to his sister while k-who offered a scholarship to his GIRLFRIEND. We need to find out who he is sweet on and offer HER a scholarship. :good:

Comment

• Perry has been named the Kansas Gatorade Player of the Year.

Congrats, Perry.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Perry has been named the #1 2012 recruit in the country by Hoopmasters.

Article mentions that he could end up as the best ever from Wichita, which would be no small feat as he mentions Antoine Carr and Darnell Valentine.

Comment

• Wow this will be our first #1 recruit! I hope, I mean I really hope, I mean I really really hope!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Do really think it would be good for the Shox to recruit a 1 and done player?

Comment

• Yes.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X