Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Me too!

Comment

this was the best video.

Kendall Wright

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          He de-committed on his verbal sometime ago, Doc.

And for reasons just like that Trop gets my nomination for RPOY.

Thank you my friend.

Comment

I think we would be nuts not to offer Kendall a scollie for next year. He is a player, and exactly the type of player that would help get us to the Big Dance, and beyond.

He is a Funk/Tatum type player, and like I said before, a make-it-happen player.

Listed at 4.4 in the 40, and has a 39" vertical by Rivals.

Comment

Wright, a 5-11, 163-pound athlete who was the News-Journal's 2007 All-East Texas boys basketball Player of the Year, has offers from Baylor, Houston, Nebraska, Oklahoma State and Texas A&M.
              That's pretty good company...
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Yes, but those offers are for Football, not Basketball. It was indicated recently that Kendall might be interested more in a Basketball schollie than a Football one, and I couldn't blame him. Too many career ending injuries happen in Football, and I am sure he is probably thinking beyond College.

Our Track coach needs to be made aware of Kendall though as he is a standout there also. He won 2 gold medals at the All-East Track Championships, for long jump (over 24 feet), and triple jump (over 48 feet).

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Yes, but those offers are for Football, not Basketball. It was indicated recently that Kendall might be interested more in a Basketball schollie than a Football one, and I couldn't blame him. Too many career ending injuries happen in Football, and I am sure he is probably thinking beyond College.

Our Track coach needs to be made aware of Kendall though as he is a standout there also. He won 2 gold medals at the All-East Track Championships, for long jump (over 24 feet), and triple jump (over 48 feet).
                  Holy Carl Lewis Snapshot! Those numbers would already put him in the top level of MVC track athletes, right now.

I'll say this for the young man; his father certainly seems to have some interest in our University. I'd love for JT to have a good friend here wearing black and gold.

Comment

Wudrwu:

"I'll say this for the young man; his father certainly seems to have some interest in our University. I'd love for JT to have a good friend here wearing black and gold."

I agree with you and, it is a fascinating situation!

Comment

Guys,
                      They are aware of Kendall Wright, but... they are aware and looking at a whole lot of people right now. The range and scope of personnel being observed and considered now is much wider than before. Expect a name from out of nowhere listed in this section. 8)
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9

Those gold medals were state championship medals, not just east texas.

Comment

I cant believe there is a more athletic point guard in the country whether 5 star, 4 star or 20 star than Wright.

Comment

WUSHOCK-

Better check out this guy who has signed with AZ---
                            Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                              WUSHOCK-

Better check out this guy who has signed with AZ---
                              http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...=1&nid=1726647
                              \
                              Just watched his vids along with alot more vids. Kendall Wright should be ranked nationally, in the upper echelon!

Comment

I'll take him.

Comment

Working...
                                X