No announcement yet.

Kendall Wright Highlite Video YOUTUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I live here in homeland, but I researched him when he was first mentioned, and he is a star athlete in Basketball, Football, and Track, and I have watched all the videos on youtube on him. Just think what he might do in Baseball if he took it up!!!

He is a multi-talented athlete, he excels in everything, that means he is motivated, fast, and skilled. What more could we ask from a recruit???

Comment

Snap

What more could we ask, Snap?

How about that he not have a brighter future in football than in basketball? Guys like that aren't likely to come to WSU. For example, Braeuer had a teammate in high school at Belton (TX), Ramonce Taylor, who was an equally talented basketball player and a big-time athlete. But because he was an even better football prospect, he went to Texas and made a splash on the gridiron before getting in trouble with the law (turned out he was also a thug).

I'd be surprised if Kendall Wright plays college basketball, and absolutely shocked if he ends up with a basketball scholarship.

Comment

I asked around a couple of TX HS message boards. The concensus is that he is looking to sign an LOI for football, with the possibility of also playing basketball.

Comment

Kendall Wright WILL play basketball at the next level. Baylor and Scot Drew have been on Kendall for a long, long time now, Bobby Knight has called several times as well as OU and Ark. Wherever he lands he's playing b-ball, but will have to count towards the football scholarship, because he's playing both sports.

Comment

Good for him MD. Here's to him having a long and successful career and one filled with absolutely ZERO injuries.

Please feel free to keep us updated on his decision. I know I would like to see where he goes and how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy
              Kendall Wright WILL play basketball at the next level. Baylor and Scot Drew have been on Kendall for a long, long time now, Bobby Knight has called several times as well as OU and Ark. Wherever he lands he's playing b-ball, but will have to count towards the football scholarship, because he's playing both sports.
              Hey, welcome back. We must have flushed you out of hiding! ;)

Best of luck to Kendall. After watching that highlight video I would have loved to have seen him grace the floor at Koch Arena!

Comment

Two ways

Best of luck to Kendall, Mac Daddy. I'll be curious to know how much basketball he actually ends up playing after the football coaches wherever he goes get him into their program.

Comment

Young man is having a WHALE of a game against TCU.

9 catches for 168 and 2 TDs and 1-1 for 40 yards and another TD throwing the ball.

And it's only halftime.

Comment

If kendall were 2" taller he'd be playing division 1 basketball instead of auditioning for the NFL. He's a heck of an athlete.

Comment

Glad to see him doing so well! I think he made the correct decision to play football.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X