No announcement yet.

Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State's Alize Johnson started out as Guard then had a growth spurt into a solid 6'9 beast. This kid has the same potential. Someone who can bring it up the court or post their big guy.

Comment

• Chance may be the most intriguing of the 6 guys we signed today. Really looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        If he was impressed with Shocker Madness, maybe his quick growth spurt was too quick and it affected his brain.
        Idiotic comment not funny.

Comment

• BOBB
          BOBB commented
          Editing a comment
          i thought it was funny.

• Congratulations Mr. Moore! Excellent decision and we look forward to seeing your progress in the black and yellow!

Comment

• Fifth LOI is in hand now.

Comment

If he was impressed with Shocker Madness, maybe his quick growth spurt was too quick and it affected his brain.
            Maybe he was impressed that 6,000+ people showed up for what was presented. Just imagine how great the support would be if there was something people actually wanted to see.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• So this kid could be a Landry Shamet in a Marcus McDuffie body? That would be fantastic.

Comment

• Goshockers called him 6 7

Comment

• Call in to Mike tomorrow night. He probably visited with him or saw him close on his visit.

Comment

• with that kind of growth spurt, he's gonna need to spend a lot of time drinking protein shakes and lifting weights

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Idiotic comment not funny.
                      Your opinion and you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to mine. But just to make certain you did not misconstrue my post, it was directed to the fact it was reported that Mr. Moore "liked" Shocker Madness. It was not directed to Mr. Moore himself. I am certain he is a fine, intelligent young man with a high bar on talent (or Gregg Marshall would not have signed him). But anyone professing to "like" Shocker Madness, I will have to challenge the comment. Shocker Madness was ill-planned with too much time between events, and don't even get me started on the MC. Since you are new to posting (everyone has to start sometime) and if you intend to continue posting here I have a suggestion for you -- Lighten Up a little.

Comment

Your opinion and you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to mine. But just to make certain you did not misconstrue my post, it was directed to the fact it was reported that Mr. Moore "liked" Shocker Madness. It was not directed to Mr. Moore himself. I am certain he is a fine, intelligent young man with a high bar on talent (or Gregg Marshall would not have signed him). But anyone professing to "like" Shocker Madness, I will have to challenge the comment. Shocker Madness was ill-planned with too much time between events, and don't even get me started on the MC. Since you are new to posting (everyone has to start sometime) and if you intend to continue posting here I have a suggestion for you -- Lighten Up a little.
                        Obviously, Chance's view of Shocker Madness was a positive one. I don't know why you would think you're viewpoint is more valuable than his (and thus he has mental problems). That is disrespectful to one of our recruits. You are entitled to your opinions and you should allow others theirs too. Just a thought from a much less experienced message board participant but just as big of a Shocker fan as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Maybe he was impressed that 6,000+ people showed up for what was presented. Just imagine how great the support would be if there was something people actually wanted to see.
                          Maybe he got a good look at the Spirit squad. Maybe he even met a couple of them...

Comment

• I wasn't impressed with the production but I'm glad Chance was entertained.

Comment

• He said he was impressed with how many people showed up for that event. We may be used to CKA being 100% full, but that's not the norm at most programs.

Comment

Working...
                              X