Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Man .. i can't imagine how that conversation would go ... It's like telling a girl that you are waiting on a hotter date to commit and if she doesn't, then you will take her.
    Now that is one heck of an analogy. Lol

Comment

In the end, it is Coach Marshall that decides the pecking order. However, when our players scrimmage with them and meet the various recruits, I have to wonder if 3G at least values in his final verdict, the input from his players as part of his recruiting process. After all, he takes a no star recruit named Ron Baker whom the Kentucky twins called a "bad, bad, boy" and next thing you know, Ron is diving on the hardwood and contributing assists for points, even in a NBA exhibition game.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The current players absolutely have input on who they prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
          The current players absolutely have input on who they prefer.
          No doubt. I believe Zach Bush made that point in his Shockernet interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Gotta think that him announcing that while on his visit here is a pretty good sign ....
            Scratch that .. he wasn't here.

He rescheduled his official visit for 10/16.

Comment

Moore visiting the Dub tomorrow

Comment

I'm sure by the time he leaves, he'll know how to spell Wichita.

Comment

We're really going to show him Shocker Madness? Yikes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      I'm sure by the time he leaves, he'll know how to spell Wichita.
                      Maybe not.

Comment

He's been liking quite a few Shocker-related posts on Twitter since his visit. Nothing for any of the other schools. Virginia Tech may have backed off since they landed Landers Nolley. I know he visited Xavier and Butler as well, and that Dayton had recently offered.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            He hasn't visited Virginia Tech or Dayton yet, so that's a good sign. Can't wait to see the Butler fans reactions when he chooses WSU over them.

Comment

Finally made it in through the backdoor on the Adidas site and got some stats on Chance this summer. http://adidasuprising.com/gauntlet-s...ion-standings/ (click on Louisville Magic and then Chance Moore)

FWIW, he's listed at 6'7 here (that was in April). Averaged 15 points and 5 rebounds during the two April sessions. His team was 8-0 during that time as well. Looks like they exited the first round of the Adidas championships. Seems as if he does shoot the three, but his percentage wasn't very high. Decent assist/turnover numbers for an AAU forward. There's a lot to like here.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                                Finally made it in through the backdoor on the Adidas site and got some stats on Chance this summer. http://adidasuprising.com/gauntlet-s...ion-standings/ (click on Louisville Magic and then Chance Moore)

FWIW, he's listed at 6'7 here (that was in April). Averaged 15 points and 5 rebounds during the two April sessions. His team was 8-0 during that time as well. Looks like they exited the first round of the Adidas championships. Seems as if he does shoot the three, but his percentage wasn't very high. Decent assist/turnover numbers for an AAU forward. There's a lot to like here.
                                I know this is a very small sample and that certain stats at that level doesn't tell you the potential, but he's listed as a 2 / 3 which 3 pt shooting is very important as well as not turning the ball over more than your assists. It would appear that he shot nearly 60% from inside the arc and I really liked his rebound numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X